The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Friday, December 03, 2010

A Show Off

Yep, that's me. Showing off my cute new family pics by Nicole:)!!

And if I didn't have children begging for my attention right now I would be uploading them one by one and giving them the attention they deserve in FULL SIZE. But this will just have to do. I LOVE THEM!
Thanks Nicole!!



11 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

oh my...love everything about them. sweetest faces (how have we been entrusted with 4 of these things?!), outfits, brick wall, LOVE!! Happy for your beautiful fam Em!

Natalie Hall said...

So lovely..... Those kids are just adorable!!!

Emily, you are one beautiful mommy... I'm so darn proud of you being such an amazing mom.

seven smiles said...

beautiful pictures. love them.

the waites said...

Em....these melt my heart! Darling, I still am in aww of you having 4 kiddos. Seriously they turned out gorge!

Becky J. said...

Gorgeous! Seriously such a beautiful family!

Anne said...

super super super cute. So fun to have so many photography friends. It makes pictures so much more fun. Love them.

mad white woman said...

Your little family is just darling and oh so happy.

7 Baldwin's said...

It's cuz you're such a hott momma! And you make cute kids- and having a good lookin hubs doesn't hurt. Beautiful people make beautiful pictures! :) Thanks again!!

Sabrina O'Malley said...

She did a fantastic job! But then again, with such a cute family it would be hard to not get cute picutres.:)

The Fillmore Family said...

Thanks. They are too cute for words. They must have beautiful grandmother! Love, Mom just kidding

I looked at every picture one by one, full size.

larainydays said...

I love the darling pictures of your beautiful kids. And you look so good Emily!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...