Drum roll please......
I made my grand appearance around 4:30 pm today, July 22. My parents are still deciding on a name but at least I have made it easier for them by letting them know I am a BOY oh BOY! My mom claims she knew all along...she only packed a baby boy outfit and the nursery is blue, blue, and more blue.
I'm pretty cute and have lots of dark hair. My parents hope it stays dark because no one else in the family has this dark of hair and it would be fun to mix things up a bit. Isaac loves to hold me and both my brothers wondered where the doctor was when I started to cry during their short visit with me tonight. Ruby doesn't want to let me out of her sight or grip for that matter. She keeps pointing to all my face features and naming them....eyes, nose, mouth--gag gag as I spit her fingers out. She will be lots of fun for sure I can already tell!



27 comments:
Congrats! I knew it would be a boy, too! Can't wait to hear the name. I hope mom is doing well!
Of course I thought girl.. But I usually think every baby is a girl until I'm told it's a boy! Congrats congrats congrats! I'm so happy for your fam. Way to go Em! You aregoingto do so great. Sorry I'm not there to help youout! Xoxo
Congratulations!!!! Hope everyone is feeling well--Ruby sounds like she's going to love being a big sister :)
congratulations! he is adorable. your kids all have a "look" and he is no exception. :) hope the recovery and transition to 4 kids goes smoothly.
Yeah! So glad he is here and you are done being pregnant! He definitely looks like a Widdison. Can't wait to meet him.
Congratulations! Danny didn't even tell me. Let me know if I can help in any way.
Oh,I wish I could hold him and Ruby is so cute with him. He does look just like Luke right now but soon he will just be himself. You did great. I'm so sorry your mother isn't there to take care of you and those beautiful children. Where is she anyway? Love, Mom
You do have about the cutest boys I've ever seen (second only to mine, of course), so another one will be great! Congratulations and rest up!
Yay! He's a doll and you look great for just delivering! Keep us posted on his name!!
Congrats! What a sweet little boy!
yay! what a cute little baby! i love the one with ruby isaac. i'm jealous you got to finally meet him! looks like i'll be induced on monday so only a few more days of waiting.
beautiful!
more pictures!
and soon!
hope you are doing well.
sad we are here and you are there.
xo
Wahoo!!! He's beautiful! Congratulations!!!!!!
So darling. All the kids are crowding around the computer to look at the pictures. Good luck with little Ruby and the baby. Get some sleep. i love you
CONGRATULATIONS! I thought for sure you would have a girl. He is handsome. Can't wait to see more pictures. I noticed he waited an extra day from when you threatened him :)
Congratulations!
Congratulations! How exciting! I can't wait to hear a name.
Wahoo! Congrats to you all, he is cute! Bring on the sugar now, eh? :) I can't wait to see him!
Congrats! Another boy! Boys are so fun. Hope everything went smoothly...can't wait to hear and see more!
Congrats, on the baby and on holding out. I could never in my wildest dreams waiting until D-day to find out the sex.
We're so happy for you guys.
Huge congrats from the AZ Hall family!!! What a blessing another little healthy boy... You are a rock star!! I love that you waited to find out, so darn fun!!
yeah for boys! Congrats. I kinda can't believe you have 4 kids. Aren't we still like 20 or 21?
CONGRATS! Wow, 4 kids..cute kids!
I knew it ; ) Okay I didn't, but HOORAY for another BOY ! He is amazing and precious and wonderful and soooooo cute. Congrats to you and your family. Oh and give my sympathies to your new little guy because big sisters that are little LOVE to poke and grab, etc. I only know this because one of my Nieces just turned 2 and she LOVES baby Josh : )
I'm so happy for you! He is a handsome boy. I'm glad he's here safe and sound.
He's just as cute as the rest of the Widdison bunch! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!
congrats, he is adorable!
all that hair!
Post a Comment