My new Bumper!
(I just slipped it over the pink one we already had)
(I just slipped it over the pink one we already had)
Yesterday I started working on my bumper cover for our cradle. We have a pink one for a girl but it isn't very cute so I made this boyish one (but I think I can make it work for a girl too.) I tried to use some colors from our bedroom so that it would match since the baby will be there for atleast 4 months. And we all know that newborns love black and white!:) I was pleasantly surprised that it only took me about a day to figure it out and sew it (of course that wasn't all I was doing...lots and lots of interruptions and breaks).
Counting down. About 3 weeks to go! Still lots and lots to do!


7 comments:
Oh my gosh, so so cute. You make me wish I knew how to sew or had a machine, or had the desire to sit down and do it. (I sewed a hole shut on a fat shirt I bought so it doesn't show too much skin)I love it. You are amazing. 3 weeks means probably 2 right? Baby asleep on my lap right now, so worth it.
Seriously, a day, plus all the distractions that go on at your house? You are simply AMAZING!!! I LOVE your fabrics, and it would work for a girl, or a boy... ;)
Hey, very cute! I'm so proud of all my daughters and daughters-in-law. You all tackle anything you really want to do and succeed at it. You are all can-do -people. Love, Mom
That is such a beautiful bumper, and I love that it matches your room. I don't think the babies care all that much, so it really should be something you like to look at :)
Wow! So cute! And Happy Birthday!!
So so cute! I love it.
It is awesome!! I love it!
Post a Comment