The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm so Happy, so very Happy!

Happy to have a name!

Oliver Grant Widdison
Happy to be here...in her arms...cause she was sick and tired of me any other place!
Happy to have such handsome dark hair!
Happy to sleep ALL the time!
Happy that, so far, I am not too jaundice and don't have to get pricked like my brothers and sister!
Happy to be Loved!
Happy for visitors! Especially these ones!
Papa and Gramy Widdison
Aunt Krystal
Happy to get to go home!
Happy to look like this fine looking fella! Happy that she is thrilled with me.
Happy to be fought over.
and that mommy protects me from her sometimes.
Happy to be the little brother.
And to be one of the guys!
Happy to fill out these chicken legs!
SHE's happy that I have a nose.
Happy to be me!

24 comments:

Fellars Family said...

Too cute. I hope all is going well.

The Fillmore Family said...

Wow, I am impressed. You just got home and you have posted all those pictures. They are such cute pictures and tell such a fun story. He is a very handsome young man and very lucky to be right where he is. I loved your pictures. Love, Mom

Nat said...

And happy to have a mom that is on the ball and gets pictures of me posted for all my friends and family to see!!!
Love all the pictures. Can't wait to come up and hold him for myself! Let me know if you need anything.

Kristie said...

Adorable! Way to go!

Poppy said...

He does look like Luke! What a little cutie. Glad you are home with that little man!

Tiff and Dan said...

congrats Emily. he is so cute! you are amazing to be home and already blogging! you look great as well!

larainydays said...

Sigh. There is nothing as heavenly cute as a new baby. I wish I could hold him and inhale his baby smell (the clean diaper version). He is so cute.

Natalie said...

How funny that yours was born just a day before mine! He is adorable and I love the name Oliver. He looks like he'll fit right in with his siblings. Definitely a resemblance!
I always say that Brian and I make cute babies. I have to say that the two of you make cute babies too. =)

the waites said...

oh Em hes adorable! How fun to have a surprise. How exciting for your little family 6-wow thats crazy! Hugs!

J♥M said...

You're awesome to get all these posted! He's so adoarable and I just love the things you write play by play! I hope all is well!

Alan and Jeni said...

So, so cute!!! He really does look like his brother and what a great name you guys chose. Congratulations!

seven smiles said...

loved it.

and I love that picture of you sleeping with oliver.
so great.

:)

Liesl Shurtliff said...

Yay! Congrats! He's so adorable and I love all the pictures with the kids.

mad white woman said...

Aww, love the little chicken legs. Glad you are all home safe and sound.

Stacie said...

Cute post. And what an adorable little man! Congratulations!!

Stacie Robinson said...

Emily he is so handsome!! Congrats on the little boy and by the way you look AMAZING!!! Now, get some rest.

Sabrina O'Malley said...

Congratulations!!! He is so cute and so loved. Hope you can get some rest as you enjoy your new bundle.

Em Russ said...

ahhh, LOVE the name. I wanted to name both my boys Oliver but I couldn't get their daddy on board!! CONGRATS!!!!

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

Ahhh, Oliver is adorable! Congrats!

KMDuff said...

He's precious! Congratulations!

Lisa said...

Congrats! How exciting to be surprised...and I love the name Oliver!

Lindsey Ramage said...

Happy BABY BOY! Congrats!!

jandbfillmore said...

You are one happy family. You have the awesomest pics to prove it! Glad Ruby is big into his nose :) We're so happy he made it safely.

I agree; you two make the most adorable babies. Way to go Widdisons!

Erin said...

Yay! He is so cute glad everything went well! Came pretty close to that AFLIC date didn't ya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...