The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Oliver's first week

Bring on the BEAR!
Oliver one week old

Lots and Lots of sleeping.

Lots of Holding.

Lots of CUTE!

Lots of fun!

Lots of Daddy Time!

Kyle took the boys and some of their friends to Kangaroo Zoo...they LOVED it!
Kyle also took the kids to Farm Country. Ruby was too scared to ride the horses so she watched.
Kyle also took the kids "swimming!"
What a great dad!


Lots of Hanging around time.

Lots.
I tried out my sling. Oliver is a look all around the world kind of kid. When we walk with him, he will not just lay there in our arms...he has to be looking all around. When I put him in my sling, he just stared up at me the whole time...he was adorable of course.
Me and the boys reading The Magic Tree House books.
Isaac LOVES to hold Oliver and tells me to take his picture all the time. He is such a good big brother. Luke loves Oliver too but he prefers to just lay next to him and play with him...I need to remember to take some pictures of their play time together!
Ruby learned how to kiss this week! She gave about a million kisses to her brothers to show off her new found skill. She is good at making the fishy face right before she nails you with a big smackaroo!
Yes, she is always this happy when she holds Oliver. She pronounces his name "Ollo." She never wants to stop holding him. I usually have to bribe her with a treat so she will be done.

Today we were lucky to have my friend Aubrey take Oliver's newborn pictures. They are great pictures! Here is just a peek.

Ruby, the Queen Bee, and her Brothers
Wow! 40 toes for me to clean!!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the pics! Love your kids!
Hope everything is going great. Thanks for sharing!

The Kelly Family said...

Oliver is SO cute! Congratulations! How are you holding up with 4?

Unknown said...

Definitely one of yours - he looks so long! Way cute. I hope you are surviving your first week home!

Erin said...

What a sweet little guy! It looks like your cute family is adjusting well :)

The Fillmore Family said...

So cute. Thanks for the update. Darling pictures of everyone. Love, Mom

Anne said...

Love love love the toes picture. What a fun idea and love Ruby poking down. She will be the boss. He looks bigger than Amelia did to me but pictures always look bigger. He is a handsome little one. I can't believe how good you are doing. I am still kind of a mess. Thanks for update, love them.

jandbfillmore said...

Oh Oliver! Cedric borrowed a blue baby doll and a pink baby from Jenny's house. He loved seeing the pictures of Isaac holding Oliver (and Luke and Ruby). I've gotta get it on film b/c "Oliver" and "Amelia" have the sweetest cadence when they come out of "Cekic"'s mouth.

Looks like you're holding up with all that hanging out :) Thanks for all your perkiness. It's a good thing you spread it around!

larainydays said...

What a sweet new boy you have. You are really in the thick of it now Emily. You go girl!

seven smiles said...

So beautiful.
I know you are SO in the the thick of things--but I hope you are really enjoying it all--because this is such a fantastic time in your life.

xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...