We don't know the name yet.
You can help us decide!
A. Word of Widdisons (courtesy of Greg Spillsbury)
B. Widdy Widdisons
C. A Marvelous Work and the Widdisons:)
D. What would a Widdison Do?
E. Wonderful World of Widdisons
F. Something better
G. Something without a W PLEASE!
We hope you choose to stay along for the ride of OUR life. Please leave your e-mail address (I will erase it asap). And don't forget to vote for a name!
Long time friends, new friends, family friends, friend of a friend, and, strangers--who are nice, and'hey I barely know you but I think you are cool' and even those, 'I used to know you but not anymore' are invited to join our private club.
We will become exclusive sometime in the next 2 weeks--I have 100PLUS invites so plenty of room--don't be shy.
Club on.
And for those of you who have private blogs and haven't gotten around to inviting me, here is all the info you need:
emily.widdison@gmail.com


43 comments:
I better be a no brainer! :)
Don't forget me! You have my email...
I'd love to be invited!
How do you even figure out how to be invited to private blogs. I have seen friends with private blogs and have no idea how to contact them to even become a member.
I sent you an email for an invite to my Blog, but it says you never accepted it. I sent another one, just incase : )
Post a Comment