The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Flashback Friday on Saturday: Chicagoness

Yes, another walk down Chicago memory lane. I was looking through pictures and came across these ones that we took for our weekly Widdison picture competition. Why did we stop doing that? I forget, but it was fun.

We saw these trucks daily--finding someone's junk was a popular job.


We loved how there were pretty flowers in the CITY!
And my personal favorite--I'm pretty sure this man was mentally ill but he would sit on this fire hydrant for hours and let the birds land wherever they wished. He loved it and he provided entertainment for everyone else. His location was near our apartment so we saw him often.

2 comments:

Karie said...

Wow! Those are great pictures!

Karena said...

It's always fun to look back...especially with a city like Chicago. Would I live there again? No, but I love our time there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...