The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Minus the Red hair.

Do Ruby and mommy look alike?
Ruby almost 7 months old
(learned to sit up and cut her first tooth!)
Mommy 6 months old
Mommy 9 months old
I think Ruby looks like me when I was 9 months old but also resembles Kyle at 6 months old. Is that possible? I'm going to post baby pictures of Kyle after I find them and scan them. Most of what I have from his baby days are blurry, but you can still see how cute he was!

6 comments:

mad white woman said...

I've always thought she looks like Isaac... but now that you've shared your picture, I think she looks SO much like you, which means Isaac looks so much like you too! Good think you're cute. Right? :)

JLynn said...

I would definitely say so!! She's so cute, just like her momma!;) hope you got my email this mornin.

The Smith's said...

I finally got a few pictues of Alli on my blog per your request. I have had a hard time getting myself together after the third baby. I was going to be so good and have been horrible. Hope you enjoy.

Natalie said...

She does look a lot like you as a baby. Her face is a little rounder though. I don't think any of my kids look like me. Maia does look more like my side of the family though. They're all cute anyway so it doesn't matter who they look like. =)

Maquel said...

I see a lot of you in her, but I think she's a good mix of you and your husband.

Karena said...

She looks so much like Isaac!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...