Good thing we (mostly) love them!
My mom decided to come last minute to visit and attend her mother's family reunion. I never met my grandma Betty (she died 30 years ago) but from what people say, she was a wonderful person, a talented singer, beautiful and an incredible mother to 11 children (my mom was #4) so she is a saint in my mind. I have always had a desire for a large family so it must have come from my Grandma and my mom (she has 8).
The Pearson reunion was really great. I was happy to get to meet some of my grandma's siblings and other family members.
(from left to right)
My grandma's sister Virginia, brother Ralph, sis-in-law Velda with brother Wayne, sis-in-law Beverly with brother Owen, sis-in-law Elva
My mom bought the boys some monster soccer shirts. They picked them out and have worn them for 2 days going on 3.
Miriam, Paul, Luke, Afton, Isaac, Ruby
FUN FACTS:
...Afton and Isaac are only a few months apart and Miriam and Ruby wear the same sized diapers. Mimi is 18 months and Ruby is 6 months. Isaac did not drop Ruby
(back row) Papa Widdison, Ruby, Gramy Widdison, Bethany


3 comments:
Your mom looks great and I am glad Isaac didn't drop Ruby!
Yes Ruby is a ringer for her Mom. Fun times, fun pictures. That is actually Aunt Virginia in that Pearson family shot. I don't think Aunt Margret was there this year.
You're my favorite BIG person red head. :) That's cool you went to that open house, too. Isn't it beautiful? And I think Ruby really is a perfect blend of the two of you. She's soooo cute!
Post a Comment