I love this picture of Ruby, she was so tired and decided to sleep in the middle of the noisy parade. The parade in Provo was both LOUD and impressive.
Our sleeping Ruby.

The rest of the parade watchers were pretty attentive.

--attentive and sometimes a little bit grumpy.

A little more grump in this picture.

Thankfully, Mr. Grumpy left towards the middle of the parade.

Flying high with daddy.



We love visitors--especially around holidays! The Thatchers, minus Danny:(, came for a wonderful visit and we miss them already!
Snow cones and friends--life is good!

Blocking the wind--good idea.
Barefoot with firecrackers--bad idea.
We do not claim to be the smartest parents ALL of the time!

But we are always the funnest!!


Kyle and Danny Thatcher went to MBA school together and we lived next to the Thatchers for those 2 years. Our kids became very close. Dylan and Luke played a ton during those 2 years but they were so little it was hard for them to remember each other. They sure remember each other now! They had a blast and were two cool ninja dudes for most of the visit. But sometimes, they chilled on the couch for a nice story.

We Widdisons make babies big.
No, I do not mean, we make big babies because they are born quite small--but sometime between birth and 6 months they plump right up!!

Speaking of babies--our good friend Lindsey Ramage had her FOURTH baby GIRL. She is crazy and let her two oldest daughters name her...good thing they chose something cute. I kept trying to get them to name her Penelope but they named her Madison Michelle instead. Congratulations Lindsey and Cory! She is beautiful!


12 comments:
Super pictures. I need to hold that baby again!! Love, Mom
She is nice and chunky. Are you going to let Napoleon grow his hair back? I loved his curls. Plus, they make grumpy faces way cuter.
I think realtors are going to start using you as a selling point in your neighborhood. "Neighborhood includes park, pond, and one free energetic neighbor who will entertain your kids."
You rock. I wish Raymond could be in on the fun.
I'm glad you had a fun holiday, Utah is the best for the Forth. Luke's hair is still wild and gorgeous. He's so cute, honestly.
Cute pictures, Ruby is a doll. On another note, are you sure it is a "neighborhood" summer camp, or just a "your side of the neighborhood" camp because I've never heard anything about it! Not like I have time for that sort of thing. Our summers are always jam packed with lots of activities already!
So fun to have a parade in nicer weather. I loved that little blue dress on Eliza with her fat little sausage arms poking out. It was my favorite for awhile.
I tried my best to get the word out on the summer camp thing...told everyone to tell anyone they thought would be interested. Lots of people were trying to move so I didn't even think of them...sorry I didn't think of everyone...doesn't mean I don't love you though, just can't always be on top of everything!!:)
looks like such fun! I too love the pic of Ruby
Looks like a fun holiday. I love those pictures of Ruby! Can't wait to see you next week!
You are so good at taking pictures. I wish we lived in your neighborhood for the summer camp - what a great idea!
That's so fun you and the Thatchers got to hang out! I love the pic of Ruby and James next to each other. "Ruby could eat James for a snack"--haha! :)
And how fun for the Ramages and that you both got to see Lindsay in the hospital! Cute baby girl.
Oh man. It looks like you had such a blast with Poppy and her kids and how fun is it that you got to go to see Lindsey with Poppy in the hospital. I'm jealous. Wish we were back in Utah-or at least close enough that we could hit it in a days drive. Well, Ruby is adorable (of course) and you look great yourself. Have a great summer.
How fun that you could spend the
4th of July with Poppy and her kids!
I love the 4th of July in Provo with the parade and everything! (I wish we had that around here-there's not many activities here in Midland on the
4th - atleast there are fireworks).
Wow, I didn't know Lindsey had her fourth girl. How fun that you were able to see her too!
Post a Comment