The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Friday, July 03, 2009

napoleon dynamite and his sister

I'm sorry Monique, I just had to cut the curls. He looked super cute some of the time, but most of the time his hair was out of control--and he kept reminding me a bit of Napoleon Dynamite. And a few people were mistaking him for a girl--mostly old ladies. He still has curls and they will grow back, but it was time for his summer cut.
Before:
During:
After:
He told me he has a super hero hair cut with little tiny curls.As for his sister:
Ruby is now 6 months old!
Head circumference:16.75 inches (55%)
length: 26.25 inches (72 %)
weight: 16.64 lb (67%)
We hope everyone has a DYNAMITE 4th of July!

4 comments:

Anne said...

Is Ruby's hair darker than her brothers? It looks brown in that picture. Good move on the haircut, I was just getting ready to comment on his ponytail ability. Can't wait to see you soon.

April-Benjamin said...

Emily-
Fun pictures- makes me want to update as well. Looks like your b-day was nice- yes, I remembered 20 times kept thinking of what to buy & the day passed- don't give up on me :) Yes, I also splurged on my b-day and bought all three of the boys Skechers they (& I) have been wanting, with b-day dinero. Enjoy all your visitors- I'm going to go check out the blog you made for Annie- cool b-day gift.

Monique said...

Dagger in the heart!!!

Well, he's still cute. Got any extra hair samples? You can mail them to me.

KMDuff said...

Ruby is ADORABLE! And cutting off adorable baby boy curls is so sad. :( I hate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...