The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

to: Jenny Bean Noble

Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday dear Jen!
Happy Birthday to YOU!

To the spunkiest, curliest, sweetest (and a tad bit crazy) gal I know--I hope you have a wonderful day!
and I hope your THREE boys spoil you rotten:)
Love you and your buns too!

3 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

my clock is wrong in the blog world. I really did post this at 12:02 am on July 23rd!!
I guess I was big on pony tails that summer.

JLynn said...

Thanks Em! Thanks for reaffirming just how special I think I am! ; ) you just made my birthday brighter. You're the best! Love ya!

mad white woman said...

You're so sweet. I love Jen... and don't worry, I thought yesterday was the 23rd so I called and texted her yesterday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...