The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Monday, January 11, 2010

Announcing....




















and in case you missed it--

Yep, we are expecting number 4, due July 26th.

46 comments:

Kelli said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting! I love the announcement. You are so creative! Can't wait to meet baby #4!!!

J♥M said...

Hip Hip Hooray! What a great announcement and a cute way to announce! I hope you're feeling well! :)

The Kelly Family said...

Congratulations!! And Happy Birthday Ruby! Can't wait to find out what your having. Your boys are cute, but I hope you get another girl because Ruby is SO adorable! Love your announcement so much I think I'm going to go make some cupcakes!

Mary said...

Congratulations! I heard about this a few days ago and thought, "Well, add another one to the list of pregnant people in the ward!" I, like the person above, really hope it's a girl because Ruby is such a doll!

Poppy said...

Yeah! You're catching up to me...and life is going to be crazy, but you can handle crazy!

JLynn said...

So happy the news is out and your due date is July 26th... I'm going to be hoping for July 23rd so baby #4 will share my birthday!!!! I'm so so SOOOO happy for you guys! LOVE LOVE those cupcakes too... very very creative and ADORABLE!!! Congrats again!!!!!!!!!

Kristie said...

Congratulations! Good luck.
And Happy birthday Ruby!

Mike and Kari said...

Yea! I'm so excited for you :)

Jill Hunt said...

That is so exciting and quick! Were you planning on them being that close? I sure hope it is a little sister for Ruby! I hope you are feeling okay!

Jessica said...

congratulations!!! how exciting. the cupcakes are adorable (so are the kids) and how far apart will ruby and baby #4 be?? you are for sure supermom! :)

Emily Widdison said...

to answer a few questions:
Ruby and new baby will be 19 mo. apart
we will not be finding out the gender until D-day:-) July26

Emily Widdison said...

oh, and yes this pregnancy was planned;)

Beka said...

congrats emily!!

Fellars Family said...

Congratulations! You are a super mom. Let me know if I can help in anyway.

Steph said...

Yay for you!

Becky J. said...

Wow! Congrats! I got it, but then I was like "oops, she meant little sister. There's no way they're expecting!" But I read it right! That's awesome! We're very excited for you.

allie said...

Yay! You guys are great parents and this baby will be lucky to be in your family! Congrats!

Amateur Steph said...

Congratulations!

Those cupcakes were cute.

Michelle said...

Wait...you're pregnant?? How did I miss this?

No, but you're not finding out? I didn't know that. Ahh, you're killing me.
You know where to find me if you need help!!!

Karie said...

Yippie! Congrats!

spideybrian said...

CONGRATS!!! I love that you are waiting til the new one comes to find out what it is!! We'll do that with number 3, cuz we'll have 1 of each.

I'm sooo excited for you!!...and I hope you're feeling great!

jandbfillmore said...

Happy Birthday Ruby Roo! Enjoy it while you can because soon enough you won't get all the attention :( it's okay though because you'll get to give all your hugs and kisses to the baby! Yay! You're so lucky to have the family you do!

Erin said...

A big sister! Yay! Congrats and happy birthday Ruby!

Lydia said...

Congrats! Ruby will love being a big sister, and you will just love having her help you out. What a fun way to celebrate her birthday and announce.

Kami Milliron said...

I am glad you answered some of the questions, because I was wondering the same thing ( about the pregnancy being planned ) and OH MY GOSH, congrats ! That is so exciting. Another GORGEOUS Widdison is on the way : ) Hooray for you and your family. 4 kids - you go girl !

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations to you all - and happy birthday to cute Ruby. She is such a doll. Hope you are feeling well - or at least okay! What happy news on a gloomy January day! Love to all.

summer said...

Such fun news to read!! Congratulations - what a fun family that little one is coming to!

kim said...

Congratulations! That is a great due date (that's my birthday)!:)

larainydays said...

I can't wait to see what little sister/brother looks like. I am going to be a grandma again too, as Cody and Breaelle are expecting their first in September! Being a grandma is such fun...your Mom already knows this.

CL said...

Congratulations- you will rock as a mom of 4 (because you are pretty much one of the awesomest moms I know!).

Liesl Shurtliff said...

Congratulations!

mad white woman said...

I've been waiting for this... not that I knew you were pregnant, but I knew you would be eventually. Ha ha. Congrats!

Em Russ said...

yay!!! Congrats you guys! I can't believe you have the patience not to find out. I would go crazy!! Fun though. I've always wished I could wait until the baby was born...

p.s. I am in Utah. (I got here last night) It was a last minute trip and we (me and the kids) are here until Feb 2nd. Call me if you are in Hooper or I will call if I make it down to your neck of the woods.

Alicia said...

Congrats!! I've been waiting for this one. :) We need a play group big time to catch up on all the news!

Maquel said...

This is very exciting news! Congratulations!

Ashley Archibald said...

That's exciting! I'm 13 weeks and 3 days so our babies will be born around the same time!

Karena said...

I already told you cangratulations, but I'll say it again. Congratulations! It was fun being one of the first to know.

Karena said...

I don't know how you're going to wait that long to know. I wouldn't have the will power.

Sabrina O'Malley said...

Congratulations! This is wonderful news. You are the cutest mom. What a luck baby.

PS. I hope this doesn't mean I'm next.:)

Lindsey Ramage said...

Congrats!! Four babies is so fun! Hopefully I will in Utah and come visit you in the hospital, take the first pictures and post it on my blog. Ok so maybe I will be in Utah but for sure won't post as fast as you! Love you all!!!

Dallings said...

That is wonderful news. Yeah right, you wont be able to wait to find out the gender! Teasing! Ruby looks a lot like her beautiful mother.

Anonymous said...

Okay so I have to say that seeing the Christmas Nativity play with your family these past few years is now becoming a part of my holiday/winter season. I don't think I'll have a Christmas season that will feel normal without looking at the pics. Congrats on the baby coming and how fun. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up with you here soon. Once we get a house of our own I think I'll feel like I have time to visit so many MBA family.

M. Wright said...

Congratulations!
What a surprise. I was checking the Johnsons blog and saw your comment and realized I hadn't checked your 'private' blog for some time. Crazy! You are brave girl, and you will do amazing! That is awesome you are waiting to find out, I may do the same when we have our next. But we are waiting awhile, I don't have as much patience as you :)
Lets get together soon!

Stacie said...

Oh wow, I totally missed it! I'm a little slow to the party.... Congratulations! Great news. And what cute cupcakes!!

Monique said...

Wow I step away fora little while and your baby's not a baby and you're preggo with the next!

Congrats!

(p.s I think it's cool you're not going to find out. Normally I want people to find out ASAP, but if you have each gender already then this is a really neat thing to do!)

KMDuff said...

Too funny - I looked at that post and at the cupcakes and thought it said little sister for some reason and didnt' read the accompanying words. Oops. Very cute announcement! Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...