...in the kitchen.
After weeks and weeks of cold cereal, toasted cheese, ramen noodles, pancakes, and pizza for dinner I'm slowing coming back to life and so is the stove.
Tried this recipe...very delish
Sausage and Spinach Penne Skillet Supper
also this Marinade for Fajitas
Marinade:
¼ cup fresh lime juice (about 3-4 limes)
1/3 cup water
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 large cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon salt
3 teaspoons apple cider or red wine vinegar
2 easpoons soy sauce
½ teaspoons chili powder
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
½ teaspoon liquid smoke
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1/8 teaspoon onion powder
for the entire recipe click here: Best Chicken Fajitas Ever (which looks good but since Kyle doesn't like peppers or mushrooms, I didn't follow it exactly.)
And next week I'm doing this one
(I love pasta)
recipe here:
Garlic Chicken pasta
And just in case you want the BEST recipe for Alfredo sauce I'll put that one on next time cause I'm on the wrong computer right now...tastes like olive garden's....so tasty...start salivating now!
also this Marinade for Fajitas
Marinade:
¼ cup fresh lime juice (about 3-4 limes)
1/3 cup water
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 large cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon salt
3 teaspoons apple cider or red wine vinegar
2 easpoons soy sauce
½ teaspoons chili powder
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
½ teaspoon liquid smoke
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1/8 teaspoon onion powder
for the entire recipe click here: Best Chicken Fajitas Ever (which looks good but since Kyle doesn't like peppers or mushrooms, I didn't follow it exactly.)
And next week I'm doing this one
(I love pasta)
recipe here:Garlic Chicken pasta
And just in case you want the BEST recipe for Alfredo sauce I'll put that one on next time cause I'm on the wrong computer right now...tastes like olive garden's....so tasty...start salivating now!



4 comments:
I would like to come to dinner please.
yummy! I might have to try both of those. Pancakes, pizza and cold cereal are dinner stables in our home too!
Sounds good! I love food! I sure hope that you're feeling better!
I totally made that garlic chicken pasta on Sunday night and it was GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again for passing along that blog. I've tried three new recipes already and can't wait to try more!!
Post a Comment