On Ruby's real birthday (January2nd) we drove 11 hours back to Utah.
These pictures are of the night before when we went out to eat with my family to celebrate my sister's birthday and Ruby's. She got a giant cupcake! In the beginning, she just wanted to feed everyone, but when I gave her the spoon, she really started to get the feel of it. Her real party will be next Sunday in Hooper with family. The boys are really excited since they missed this one.







14 comments:
So so Cute. She did love that cupcake and such a photogenic baby. I wish Eliza could figure out the whole smile on command thing. Miss you. It was fun to see you.
i love all of those pictures you took with the bear. very special. i love the cupcake pictures too. i love your hair too as always. simply stated: i love everything.
They grow so fast and I am sad that I still haven't met her. But I am glad I still see photos. Hannah is almost 16 months old and is saying lots of new words. She likes to brush her own teeth, undress herself and get her diapers. Today I put sponge curlers in her hair for the first time and it made me realize that she is no longer my little baby but is a little girl now. I miss the baby stages but it is so fun to see them have their own personality! Ruby has the cutest smile!!!
wow! i can't even believe its been a year. has it just flown by for you?? she is so adorable. and i love seeing her grow alongside that bear. :)
Happy Birthday Ruby! So I have to tell you Ruby is my favorite girl because I remember talking to you about your pregnancy when I firt found out about mine. So you and Ruby have been mine bench mark! And then as Ruby was born I have silently keep tabs on her to know what I have to look forward to!
She is just so dang adorable! And I know everyone has already said this, but the idea of taking her picture next to the same bear as she grows is so smart!
A-dor-a-ble!
So darling. Happy day, Ruby~
How fun to see her growing during her first year. Your boys are so lucky to have a sweet sister to love; plus she will be there to humble them when they think they're big hot shots. That is a little sisters errand from heaven.
She is honestly one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. I love those cheeks!! And you always have her dressed up so cute. It makes me want another little girl...really bad! I can't believe she's already a year old! What a cutie!!! Happy Birthday little Ruby :)
Holy cow...where did that year go? What a cute little 1 year old. James is almost there and I can hardly believe it!
Happy Birthday Ruby Roo! You're so cute!
She is such a cute smiley girl! Happy Birthday, Ruby!
She is such a cute smiley girl! Happy Birthday, Ruby!
Bear idea is great. I will have to do that with the next baby.
Post a Comment