First, a visit with Santa. Ruby did not trust him at all!
(click to enlarge to see her complete distrust of Mrs. Claus giving her a candy cane.)
She eventually took the candy cane after mommy showed her how delicious it was! Isaac and Luke were really into talking to Santa this year.
(click to enlarge to see her complete distrust of Mrs. Claus giving her a candy cane.)
She eventually took the candy cane after mommy showed her how delicious it was! Isaac and Luke were really into talking to Santa this year.

Next, a Christmas party in Hooper.
We played the Wii, ate good food, opened presents and some of us got a nice head scratch.
And then, the beginnings of Arizona. Family nativity song, talent show, cousins, fun and food! Isaac sang all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth with two of his cousins. Luke sang Alvin and the Chipmunks.
Night before Christmas we visited my Grandpa and Grandma Ray and looked at Temple lights with my sister and her family. Afterwards, we enjoyed a nice fire (NOT--it was a no burn day wahwaaa!) but we did enjoy my dad's telling of the Christmas story.
Christmas morning we took the traditional picture at the bottom of the stairs and opened way too many presents. Last year I did the 3 wisemen gifts and we only gave our kids 3 presents. I LOVE giving presents and I went overboard this year. Not totally, but I realized it was too much when my kids were happy after the stocking and three gifts by their stocking. So, next year we will return to the ONE big gift from Santa (plus the stocking and book) and 2 gifts from mom and dad. Three. Perfect. They still get stuff from cousins and grandparents and each other. The boys had a blast with Cedric. He sure is a cutie pa-tootie!
Ruby's Christmas was a success because of her dolly and stroller and books.
Ahhhh...the after math. Clean up and naps. Kyle took a nap amongst about 2 dozen children running and sometimes jumping over him. I took a video of it--it was hilarious. I also forgot to add a pic of our dinner at our Christmas family talent/party...and my dad leading the music as well:) Oh, and check out our cute matching p.j.'s from Kyle's mom. So fun!
Ruby's Christmas was a success because of her dolly and stroller and books.
Ahhhh...the after math. Clean up and naps. Kyle took a nap amongst about 2 dozen children running and sometimes jumping over him. I took a video of it--it was hilarious. I also forgot to add a pic of our dinner at our Christmas family talent/party...and my dad leading the music as well:) Oh, and check out our cute matching p.j.'s from Kyle's mom. So fun!
You can tell how put together I was this trip--we usually take a Sunday Christmas picture of the family. Oh well, we'll have to make sure to get one on Easter. I am 13 weeks and am starting to see my normal self come back to life--I shouldn't complain, my morning (actually mine happens at night) is NOTHING compared to some women. But still, I complain. Mostly for Kyle's benefit:) Despite feeling sick the entire trip, we still had a lot of fun with friends and family. Now just a few more posts for catch up and I will be a current blogger again.
The End.
The End.









1 comment:
As in - you are pregnant? Congratulations! Subtle sly announcement there...
Post a Comment