
Luke you are one of a kind. You are a lip smacking kind of kid-because there always seems to be something left over on those lips of yours. You are a strike a pose kind of kid--everywhere, all the time. I love every piece of you (almost all of the time). Currently you confuse reality with make believe. Your stories have become more elaborate these past couple of weeks. You have even started to thank Heavenly Father for "things that you will turn into" in your prayers. Throughout the day you are constantly telling us what you will turn into and assuring us that you really are telling the truth and that it is NOT make believe.
This morning:
"Mom, I need to talk to you. First I will be a scientist. Then I will turn myself into a werewolf. Then I will kill the bad king with a sword because he won't have any swords. Then I will be a prince so I can marry the princess."

I'm just happy that you are okay with being a prince now. There was a time when you thought that being a princess might be more fun.


My scientist Luke is always collecting "treasure". The snow has halted this a bit, but not completely...sometimes you can see find things beneath the white layer. My scientist Luke likes to wear his gloves, and glasses, and work in a scientist lab. My scientist Luke sticks his fruit snacks on the inside of the freezer door (without my knowledge) for his scientist experiment (and a tasty snack for later).


My werewolf Luke sometimes announces he might be a real live vampire too--and then shows off his extremely sharp teeth (they really are sharp--even if Isaac says he doesn't believe you, you quickly point out that daddy does). My werewolf Luke likes to chase everyone and yell at the top of his lungs--turning bright red and sweaty in the process. Thankfully I haven't seen any bites from my werewolf/vampire boy...yet.

My prince Louie is such a sweet kid and we love and appreciate everything about you! But please stop picking up Ruby--you only drop her and she doesn't appreciate it.
2 comments:
I love this! And he will love reading it some day. He won't believe most of it, but that's why we record it so they have to believe that we're telling the truth. You're so good about keeping a faithful record of all your kids. I'm speaking about that very thing next week in MOMS Club actually and wish more people were as good as you are at this.
I love his curls. If you could let him know that's my favorite part about him, that'd be great. I'm sure he'll appreciate it. :)
Post a Comment