Ruby Belle Widdison
6 lbs 11 oz
18 1/2 inches
Born: January 2, 2009 @5:13 pm
Sorry friends...even if you see it, it isn't there. This little girl has no red hair!!
ALL our babies have BIG giant hands and long fingers.
Here we are waiting for our baby!!








We are all doing great! The boys love her and Isaac literally won't leave her side! She is a really good baby but that might have something to do with her jaundice...we have to get her tested again tomorrow but we aren't too worried. Labor was about 6 hours, she came out blue with a squashed little nose, and hair like Luke (so maybe curly someday?) more info and pictures will come soon!
Oh and side story, I think I might still have a little tummy left--Isaac ran in our room last night and hugged my tummy and said good night to the "other" baby. He wants a brother next (but assures me he is very happy with his sister) and apparently thinks the other baby is already growing inside mommy. Hold on there Isaac...much much too soon!! Kyle and I had a good laugh as I studied my figure in the mirror and Isaac ran back to bed.
18 1/2 inches
Born: January 2, 2009 @5:13 pmOh and side story, I think I might still have a little tummy left--Isaac ran in our room last night and hugged my tummy and said good night to the "other" baby. He wants a brother next (but assures me he is very happy with his sister) and apparently thinks the other baby is already growing inside mommy. Hold on there Isaac...much much too soon!! Kyle and I had a good laugh as I studied my figure in the mirror and Isaac ran back to bed.


40 comments:
I was just about to call you and see if you've left the hospital yet! I think she is absolutely beautiful and she does look a lot like baby Luke. (I think Isaac too.) Her hair definitely looks brown! :) What a precious little Ruby you have! Congrats to you and the whole family! I'm glad everyone is doing so well! :) Take care!
She's such a doll! I can't believe she's here already!!! But beware, the time flies faster with the third. Keagan is already 6 weeks!
I hope you and baby are healthy and that you'll post more pictures soon!
Ruby is so GORGEOUS!! I can't wait to meet her! Congrats!!! Hope you are doing well.
She looks like Luke to me! I love Ruby Belle...so cute! I'm jealous! I showed this post to the kids and they asked if we could drive there to see her. I wish we could! Congrats! Enjoy your little jewel.
congrats!! She is a doll and I love her name!
Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl and what a great name. We're so happy for you!
I love her name! She's adorable. Congratulations, you guys!
Congrats, she's beautiful!!
Congratulations! She's adorable.
So sweet.
It's kind of hard to tell, so be sure to post LOTS more pictures :)
but I think she looks a lot like you!
Wish I could snuggle her in person.
congratulations!
Awwww. Sooo sweet. I can't even tell you how excited these pictures make us. I am sure you guys are in heaven. Such a cute name for such a cute baby! Love Greg and Chelsea
Congrats you guys! She is adorable! That's okay that she doesn't have red hair, she's still oh so cute! And you look great, Emily! Of course you still have at least a little belly, you had her 2 days ago! Puh-lease. I'm sure it'll be gone by like next week, so no worries! Enjoy that sweet little girl!
So so cute and way cute name. I am very happy for you and it is so fun to have a girl in the home. Good luck and we for sure will have to get together when you back to feeling a little normal so our new girls can meet.
Congrats guys!!! She's beautiful! Hope you're doing well!
She is adorable. Your boys will be such good big brothers.
She looks so cute! Enjoy her and congrats!!!
YEA Emily..congrats!! She's so cute!
Congratulations Emily!! She is just adorable and I love her name! I'm glad everything went well!
Congratulations!! She is adorable. I love the name. I'm glad you were able to narrow it down to one, although I think it would've been cool if she had 5 names. Glad to hear that everything went well. Now are a cute family of 5!
Oh Emily, she is so pretty! Congratulations! I am so glad you picked Ruby!! Hope your doing well. Can I hold her ;)
Hooray!!!!
Emily, we're SO excited for you.
Ruby is very precious, a gift from God, indeed.
You and Kyle do great work!
ha ha ha, Isaac cracks me up. I LOVE that story at the end. Hilarious! Congrats on the sweet baby girl.
I am just so happy for you, she is so beautiful !
Congrats! She is very beautiful! I love all the pictures. Your little boys look so cute holding & adoring her already. You look great in the pics...especially with the one of you waiting for her to arrive. Glad she is here safe & sound.
With a name like Ruby, I'm sure the red hair will come... ;) Congratulations! Let me know if you need anything.
Congrats!!! She is beautiful!
She is beautiful! Congrats!
Congrats! She's gorgeous and you look great!
She is so cute! Congratulations! Glad to hear everything went well.
Congratulations Widdison Family!! I love the picture with the flower bow!! I wish you a speedy recovery Emily!!
Ahhh!!! She is Beautiful, like her mom ofcoarse! Im so happy foy you and your little family. Cant wait to see more pictures:)
love the name!!
Yea! Im so happy for you and your little family. She is as Beautiful as her mommy:) Hope you get lots of rest. I looove the name too!
Congratulation! She looks like a Widdison and I love the name.
And as for your stomach I leave the hospital looking six months pregnant so have a "little stomach" left is probably not a big deal. :) Congrats. I hope to be hearing about the transition to three soon. My dad says it's exponentially more than 2.
Congrats! She is so beautiful! What a sweet addition to the family. Great name too!
Yeah!! Congratulations Emily!! I love her name. She is perfect!
She is adorable and I love her name...I hope you are doing well.
oh my goodness...tears coming forth from my ojos. !! im so excited. shes beautiful and so teensy and cute. i cant wait to see her!! your family is growing growing growing.
Congrats guys! I'm seconding Liesl's dad, it's exponentially more than two! :)
Congratulations guys! Baby's beautiful and I love that name.
We have been out of town- but I couldn't wait to get home and see if you have her! Sure enough you had! She is beautiful :)
Post a Comment