The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Monday, January 26, 2009

a name and a blessing and more pics

We blessed Ruby Belle Widdison this past Sunday.
It was wonderful!


Ruby, the morning of your blessing you had a tough time. We could tell that your tummy really hurt. We all prayed (and crossed our fingers) that you wouldn't scream through your blessing. You did a great job! Your uncle Kurtis said you stared at him almost the entire blessing. Afterwards we had a family lunch at our house. You were the center of the party, even though you spent most of the party tucked inside your car seat hidden in the corner. It was nice to have so much family and friends with us to celebrate you. We love you!

16 comments:

Monique said...

beyond precious.

Alan and Jeni said...

wow. what a beautiful little girl.

The Fillmore Family said...

Love it, but of course, I need more. Love, Mom

Poppy said...

What a little angel girl, can't wait for more pictures.

Lydia said...

Oh my goodness, she is so precious! Congrats!

Maren said...

she is too cute. cant wait to see more pics.

Kami Milliron said...

She looks so precious in her white dress. I can only imagine how beautiful my little Elizabeth looks in her white dress. Children are just so wonderful and pure. What a blessing it is to be a Mother !

Ashley Funk said...

she is absolutely gorgeous!

Rindi said...

Big, big congratulations! She is so adorable. I love little girls... oh, this makes me so excited to get my own baby here in just a few more weeks. I'm glad everything went well. Good luck adjusting to three kids. enjoy this sweet time with a brand new baby! She is beautiful!

JLynn said...

She looks so sweet. What a blessing it is to have the Priesthood. I'm so grateful for all the blessings the Priesthood brings to families. I wish I could have been there. I'm sure it was very beautiful and special.

Jill Hunt said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to see more pictures!!!

M. Wright said...

She is soooo cute! I can't stand it, I check your blog often because of your cute baby girl!

Becky J. said...

She's so beautiful in her little white dress. Hope it was a great day!

Amateur Steph said...

What a great picture! She looks so precious.

JLynn said...

Em, you are such a beautiful mom. I love all of Ruby's blessing pictures.

seven smiles said...

just saw these on the ning, but had to come over here so I could enlarge them. Great pictures, everyone looks so good. Ruby's a doll. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...