The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Friday, January 16, 2009

Falling in love again.

My cousin Elizabeth came over today and took some pictures...I'm sure they are all adorable and I can't wait to see them, but until then, I thought I would post some of our pictures that we took this past week with sweet Ruby. She has stolen our hearts and we all adore her to pieces.

13 comments:

Lisa said...

She is beautiful Emily! I love the name Ruby Belle too...sooo cute! Hope you are doing well and enjoying that darling little girlie!

Nat said...

Love the pictures! Hope you had a fun filled night without the Tingeys!:) I love the black and white. So cute.

Karena said...

She's absolutley a Widdison! She's adorable and we can't wait to see more pictures.

Kami Milliron said...

She is BEAUTIFUL ! How is it having 3 kids now ? How do your Boys handle the new little Princess ?

Poppy said...

So sweet!

The Kelly Family said...

Emily, Ruby is SO cute! I love the pictures of the boys holding her. You can tell her big brothers adore her. I love the collage below with her flower headband on. She is a adorable!!

kim said...

Those pictures of the boys with her are amazing!

mad white woman said...

That almost makes me want to have another baby. :) She's such a pretty baby.

And on previous posts: no one can replace moms.

Becky J. said...

I'm so glad you have a girl! She looks very easy to fall in love with.

Erin said...

So cute!!!!!!!!

The Fillmore Family said...

Thanks for the update--keep them coming! I can't wait to see her again. Love, Mom

April-Benjamin said...

Emily-
How fun to see more pictures of Ruby! She is so beautiful and you've taken some REALLY cute pics- good job. Isn't it wonderful to have your Mom there to help after the baby- Annie will be an awesome help this week too.

Love ya-
April

Julia Deaver said...

She is soooo beautiful! I am so happy for you! Your family is so beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...