The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I should be taking a nap...

...But I'm just so in Love with this little bug!
My brother's baby Cedric is only 6 weeks older than Ruby.
(not fair that I get the white skin and my brother gets the dark tanned skin)
We tried to get some cute shots of the cousins together but they wouldn't cooperate.
My little pig in a blanket.
Ruby is very yellow--she had a score of an 18 for her Billi test so we got a light bed to bring home. She is supposed to be in it 24/7 except for when she eats. It was a very LONG night the first night, but now she seems to like it and falls right to sleep. She is such a good baby, but Kyle and I know it has a lot to do with her the sleepy jaundice state. Her numbers are going down and if she is at a14 today, we can get rid of the bed and more importantly, stop the daily heel stick tests!This is what her bed looks like.

12 comments:

JLynn said...

I was checking your blog hoping you posted more pictures of Ruby-so glad you did! She looks so sweet. That's really fun that she is so close in age to your brother's baby and they live in Utah too. I love her little piggy doll. It's very cute. Hope you are getting some rest!! Keep the pictures coming of little RubY!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations!!! I haven't checked blogs in a long time so today is the first I heard. She's beautiful!

Mike and Kari said...

Ok, I LOVE that pic of her all wrapped up like a pig in a blanket, laying next to the pig! A-dor-a-ble

Adele said...

Emily, She is so pretty. Congradulation! Did I see around ^6 lbs. I would love a baby that size. My last one was 9lbs 4oz. Wanted to die. I am so happy for you, you will love having a girl, they are so much fun.

The Smith's said...

it is just never easy is it. She is so cute.

Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. said...

She is so cute and little! We had the billybed for four days with Nelson... no fun! Get some fun "lighted" pictures of her in the bed. They turn out pretty cool!

Em Russ said...

I can't believe how tiny she is! :) I know this is weird, but I dreamed about you guys last night and that sweet new baby. You were shopping for PINK everything!

Ashley Funk said...

she's beautiful! i hope you're enjoying having a new baby and no longer being prego!

Nat said...

Love all the new pics. I agree she does look like Lukey as a baby. And I think luke is a cute baby! I need to look at my schedule and see when the best time to come visit would be. What would be the best time for you? Could we come an evening and maybe pick up some pizza on our way for dinner? Let me know. Love ya.

Sabrina O'Malley said...

I just can't get enough of looking at her pictures, so beautiful. And you look great!!! for just having had a baby.

Monique said...

That picture of Ruby sleeping in the blanket (3rd from top) is my favorite.

Lisa said...

My kids want to know where that pig came from. We recognize it from some where... Cute pics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...