The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Monday, January 05, 2009

Compare and Contrast

Isaac Kyle Widdison

Luke Parley Widdison
Ruby Belle Widdison

19 comments:

Sidney said...

What a wonderful way to start the new year. What a beautiful baby. so happy for you to be able to experience both "flavors".

M. Wright said...

Congratulations! They all look the same, but different in their own ways as well. Hope you are feeling well, as good as you can atleast. Keep the pictures coming :)

Holmes said...

What a beautiful name you chose! I love it and she is adorable. Congratulations!!

Poppy said...

She looks more like Luke with a little bit of Isaac.

Alicia said...

Uh, Ruby looks like a girl? :) Very cute, definitely all girled up.

staci said...

Congrats! She is adorable..just like your boys. And Ruby is a very cute name!

Jill Hunt said...

They all are definitely related! So cute!

Ashley Funk said...

I think I see a slight resemblance... Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her!

seven smiles said...

Luke.
definitely Luke.

(Her mouth might be a little different, though--maybe a little Isaac. I can't stand that I can't see her in person!!)

Adorable.

Kelli said...

Congrats on your beautiful baby girl! I think she looks just like Luke! But you really can't go wrong, either way she will be adorable!!

mad white woman said...

She looks just like Luke but with a bow.

What a TINY little baby. I doubt I'll ever have a baby that little. And I love her name, very sweet.

KarliSue said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so excited to get to know this beautiful little girl! Let me know if you need anything!! I'm here for you!

Liesl Shurtliff said...

I think Luke and Ruby looks most alike, same hairline and forehead anyway. Very distinct. You make cute kids, boy or girl!

Melissa said...

Will this top your play list now? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMDcOViViNY My kids have been running around singing Ruby Ruby Ruby Ruby! Bradley said he is very excited for Isaac to have a little baby. Congrats!

Sabrina O'Malley said...

I am soooo happy for you! What a doll! Hope you get some rest soon.

Vagabond Mother said...

OH! Congratulations! She is so beautiful and looks a lot like her brothers. I love, love, love her name!

I look forward to watching her grow in your amazing little family.

Let us know what three is like!

Jessica said...

she is so cute! and tiny! i LOVE her name. it is one of my favorites, and i think it goes so well with the boys' names as well.

hope everything is going well for you!

aelizabethgarner said...

Jaundice babies are so much cuter. All tan, take tons of pictures now. She is cute as can be an the comparisons are definitely there.

Lisa said...

Your babies look a lot alike. All beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...