The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Friday, January 30, 2009

Visistor Happy

We have been visitor happy over here the past couple of months. Parents, brother, parents, sisters, parents, brother(my kids still talk about the brother who watched u-tube muppet songs with them-thanks Parker!), and sister. Our most recent visitors included this little tyke. Isn't she a doll? Makes me even more excited to have Ruby when I get to play with little girls like this one. She is my niece Eliza and she LOVED Ruby to pieces, and we loved her. My sister Anne and her baby Eliza flew up for the weekend (leaving her AWESOME husband home with the other 4 kids). We played, and ate and played some more. We had such a good time! We have loved having so many visitors lately, even if the reason is because my grandma is sick. We pretend it is because everyone just misses us so much!! We seriously have been so spoiled and not just with love.




We had a great time with you Annie! And not just because of the cheesecake, toys, brownies and adorable baby outfits--but Kyle says, yes, because of the m&ms. :) Really, we had a great visit with you! Having all this wonderful family visit makes me want to live in Arizona, but for now, we call Utah--home sweet home.

6 comments:

JLynn said...

I'm sorry your Grandma is sick. She looks so cute and sweet. Ruby does too of course. I hope your Grandma gets better. Looks like you guys have had lots of fun with all your visitors! cheesecake and brownies sounds good! you have such a wonderful family.

Unknown said...

Wanna trade - UT for AZ?? Think about it ;)

Cheltsie Spils said...

Greg just wanted me to tell you he thinks the name of your blog should be the Word of Widdison.

Karie said...

I can't wait to meet Ruby! I've been sick this week, but after that's totally gone, we'd love to stop by, if that's okay. I'll call you!

emilyandkris said...

Emily!!!! I am so glad you found me. your family is so cute and don't you just love having a little girl? They are so much fun and you boys are adorable I am so happy i have your blog address now because i have wondered how you were doing. thanks!
Emily Hawkins

The Fillmore Family said...

Love, all the new pictures. Love, Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...