Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are the Widdison Gang of 12. Kyle is busy working his tail end off at work, managing to work 2 jobs while still being a great dad and husband isn't easy! In his spare time...HA! Emily is busy at home with the kids and dreams of having spare time to read and eventually help save the world from vicious villains. The kids are doing their thing. We wonder what in the WORLD we are doing sometimes, but mostly we are just content to be in our wonderful world. Welcome!
Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
10 comments:
I hope you the very best and please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
Woo hoo! How exciting! We can't wait to see pics of your new little one.
Yeah! Good luck! I'm excited too! I can't wait to see her.
Yay!! Good luck and early congrats. I hope it all goes well. I'll be thinking about you!
Good luck. Sending thoughts of a speedy delivery your way!
I can't wait to see pictures! Good luck!
Good luck and keep us posted!!
Good luck, I hope all goes well. I bet all the boys can't wait.
May it all go smoothly. We are so excited for you. Please call if there is anything we can do.
Good luck!! I cant wait to see pictures:) Your in my thoughts cuz!:)
Post a Comment