I want to catch up before this little girl arrives because
I know it will be awhile before I blog about anything but HER.
We had a great Holiday season.
Just look and see.
(if you want to read the captions, click on the collage to enlarge)
I know it will be awhile before I blog about anything but HER.
We had a great Holiday season.
Just look and see.
(if you want to read the captions, click on the collage to enlarge)
We had Christmas visits and Christmas preparations.
(check out Isaac's powerful sniffer, and my cute new hat from my sister! Thanks Jenny!)
Family Parties.
Train rides, Santa Sittings, and Preschool Performances.
Snow days.
And Christmas Eve magic.
Christmas day spoiledge.
And don't forget those family pictures!
(check out Isaac's powerful sniffer, and my cute new hat from my sister! Thanks Jenny!)
Family Parties.
Train rides, Santa Sittings, and Preschool Performances.
Snow days.
And Christmas Eve magic.
Christmas day spoiledge.
And don't forget those family pictures!
We hope your Christmas was Merry and Bright!









12 comments:
wow emily, you guys have been busy busy! love all the pictures and commentary. pretty funny! you are looking fabulous at 9 months prego. cant even hardly tell, you lucky girl!
You really can't be having a baby that soon, I don't see her anywhere...I'm huge, I should really get to have mine first!
Thanks so much for the gifts. I love, love my picture and the kids love their clothes. The boys wore their tank tops all day on Christmas, even outside with no jackets to jump on the trampoline...with no shoes of course! Looks like you had a great holiday...we still miss you, even Dyl remembers Isaac for some reason!
ha ha, we got the popstar guitar and the marble thing too. Looks like you guys had a great time. LOVE the family pictures!
looks like a fun christmas! can't wait to see your baby girl. i hope all goes well!
p.s. kyle's coke jacket sure looks familiar!
Fun collages! You look awesome for expecting so soon. Good luck with your delivery!
I have to agree. we walked away the other day and chris was like,"did she say 3 weeks?" she barely looks pregnant. your face doesnt even get chubby. whats up with that? its unavoidable for me it seems. I love your family pics and I am looking forward to the posts to come. I got rid of our puppy so you dont have to worry about a name duplicate (as if you were) happy new year Im so excited for you!
Looks like you had a great holiday! The pictures all look so cute. Thanks for the Christmas card. Mine has official become a New Year's card...sorry.
I don't mean to burst your bubble... ah ha ha ha!!! :D , but you look so beautiful pregnant, you just have your baby bump and your arms and face and everything else stays the same. :) In some of those pictures of you in your red shirt, you don't even look pregnant... at all!!!! you look so great em, and i hope you have an easy labor/delivery and and an even better recovery! I'm so excited for your new addition to your family! I still plan on visiting while I'm in utah, so I can't wait to see her! ;) yay! HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR! yay for '09!!!!!
Your family pictures are so cute! And those Christmas jammies are so adorable (was I with you when you bought those? They look familiar...) Good job on all the collages--what a lot of work! They turned out great.
:)
Emily, I think you look so small for 37 weeks. Good luck with the upcoming delivery and I hope you and your family have a wonderful new year.
okay, so I'm probably going to be checking your blog now on a daily basis to see when the baby comes!!! Isn't this the longest pregnancy you've had??! You're almost 39 weeks!!!!
Great pictures. It's obvious that you guys had a happy and merry christmas.
Post a Comment