Our little baby girl!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Or at least what she might look like...
(you have to click on the first picture to enlarge it to really see how adorable she will be:)
(you have to click on the first picture to enlarge it to really see how adorable she will be:)
Luke had WAY too much fun putting bows in his hair. After I put them all in his hair he ran around the room fighting bad guys as "super girl." He wouldn't let me take them off and wanted to go outside to play super girl. He was making mean faces and trying to fight off the bad guys the whole time he was wearing the bows so, at least he is a very masculine girl!:) I wouldn't let him go outside though.


13 comments:
What a beauty!
I'm so impressed that you already have those cute bows!
And he sure is cute.
What a sweet baby girl, but I'd hate to give birth to a baby that big. :)
That is so stinkin cute! I can't believe he let you put them in his hair.
I can't see why you kept him in the house. :)
Love it!!!
So funny! What a cute little girl you are going to have!:)
Funny! What a cutie!
We'll be in Utah next week! We'll have to come visit you!
Too funny! What a cutie!
i think his uncle kurt and grandpa widdison might have a bit to say when they see this. i think he's adorable. i'm so jealous of his hair. however, the worst spanking i ever got from my dad was when i dressed my little brother up like a girl. kari
Emily, could you email me your mailing address: andrewgflorence@msn.com
We just found out today, we actually ARE having a girl, no dress ups required.
how about Parker's, Jim's Brian's addresses?
Those are future blackmail pictures but very cute! Love, Mom
Post a Comment