Ruby Belle
Sweet Dreams.
We are the Widdison Gang of 12. Kyle is busy working his tail end off at work, managing to work 2 jobs while still being a great dad and husband isn't easy! In his spare time...HA! Emily is busy at home with the kids and dreams of having spare time to read and eventually help save the world from vicious villains. The kids are doing their thing. We wonder what in the WORLD we are doing sometimes, but mostly we are just content to be in our wonderful world. Welcome!
Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
18 comments:
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful. You are going to have SO MUCH FUN with that little doll :)
I love your collage! It'd be perfect for a birth announcement. She sure is precious.
Sooooooooo CUTE.
I love the pink girly mania!
OH MY GOSH!! SHE IS SO GORGEOUS!! It looks like you're having so much fun with her. I hope everything's going great. Congrats again!!
Congratulations, you guys! She is beautiful! I love her name too. Good luck with three!
Cute pics! I love her headband...do you think my little boy would mind if I got one of those??
She is so cute! Isn't it so fun having a girl!? We should get together soon!
You have a beautiful little girl! Congrats!
adorable.
(She's starting to look a little more like Isaac to me..{?})
I wish I could actually SEE her, and not just see her. :(
Great collage-
She's pretty cute Emily. Aw, precious little baby girls. :)
These picture make me ache, but I love them so much ! I have found a new love for these precious Spirits.
She's so adorable, Emily!! But i'm sure you already know that. You guys make really cute kids! And i love her name!
How cute are those pictures! I can't wait to meet her :)
Nice lighting on that little Ruby. She looks perfect.
Cute pictures of her! Keep
'em coming!
Congratulations Emily!! Your baby is BEAUTIFUL!! Such great pictures. Hope you are well. ~Julie
hey emily! I love the pics. she is precious. I dont know how you do those picture collages. I wonder why she came so early!
Wow! I love those photos. You really did an awesome job with the collage! Yeah--like Lark said keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment