5 years ago I got this sweet little package.
Isaac Kyle Widdison
February 1, 2004
Chicago, IL

Over the years he has grown...
(pics of 1 year, 18 mo., 2 years, 3 years, 4 years)
Isaac Kyle Widdison
February 1, 2004
Chicago, IL

Over the years he has grown...
(pics of 1 year, 18 mo., 2 years, 3 years, 4 years)
This past year has been "amazin" (one of Isaac's favorite words). We have loved every minute of you Isaac (almost every minute). The other day I pretended to cry and be sad about you growing up, saying that you might be too old to even want to play with me. You got tears in your eyes and insisted that you would always love to play with me. When I asked why you were so sad you started to cry and told me that you were going to miss being 4. You are still so scared of growing up. I helped you feel better by telling you all the fun things you will get to do when you are 5, which seemed to help little.
Dear Isaac, it is okay to be sad about saying goodbye to the number 4--I will miss it too! Look at all the things you did!
You are such a good big brother. We are lucky and blessed to call you our son. It has definitely been a journey being your parents, and we have most certainly made mistakes. Thank you for not letting the dots stick. You are such a bright spot in our home and we love you!
Dear Isaac, it is okay to be sad about saying goodbye to the number 4--I will miss it too! Look at all the things you did!
You are such a good big brother. We are lucky and blessed to call you our son. It has definitely been a journey being your parents, and we have most certainly made mistakes. Thank you for not letting the dots stick. You are such a bright spot in our home and we love you!
We love you little--or not so little anymore-- bear!





9 comments:
Happy Birthday Isaac! I remember some of those pictures in the 1st collage from his birth announcement you made and sent me. :) What sweet boys you've been blessed with! This was a sweet post. Thanks for sharing your memories & pictures! Isaac is one amazin' kid! Yay for being 5! (oh, and I LOVE your superhero cupcakes! I knew you'd make something awesome like always! :))
Dear Isaac,
You are such a big boy now! You are a great big brother and a fantastic son. Thanks for being ours.
Love,
Daddy
Happy Birthday Issac! You are going to love being 5!
so cute-
happy day, Isaac!
Clara says Happy Birthday Isaac. She is just right behind you and can't wait to be five. We wish we could be there to celebrate with you. Hope you get something fun. your cupcakes look yummy. Nathan misses you tons.
Love Clara and nathan and family
Cute cupcakes! I like your collages Emily.
I can't believe you have a five-year-old. Is that what happens? They grow up and turn five?
Isaac has always been so handsome, smart, and sweet.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Isaac. Great pictures. What a life! Love, Grandma
glad he had a wonderful day, If we lived closer we would have come by and visited him on his birthday! I should have called at least, but I was thinking about him.
Post a Comment