The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Sunday, February 08, 2009

short and sweet and to the point

Love notes 6, 7 & 8 will be short. Not only because I have to catch up, but because as I type Kyle is setting up my massage table to give me a heavenly massage.

Yes that is right. I have a massage table that actually gets used.

Be jealous.

Love note #6
6'3
Before Kyle I wondered if there were any tall guys at BYU. The day I actually met Kyle I had come home from hanging out with another guy (that I had started to date a little bit) and had just found out he was 5'8 (I am 5'9). So can you imagine my delight when I walked in my apartment door to find Kyle and his long legs stretched out on my floor. You better believe that I checked him out and SIZED him up...figuring he was at LEAST 6 feet tall.

Love note #7
Brown eyes. Brown hair.

I love his brown eyes. I used to like blond hair, blue eyed guys. Jon Crismon and Stephen Pothier were both Elementary crushes for me and both had blue eyes and blond hair. One day when I was telling my crushes to my older sister Jenny (and showing her pictures) she let me know what would happen if I ever married one of them. I would most definitely have **red headed kids! Noooo!!! This was a huge fear of mine. Red hair was yucky. People who had red hair were ugly! I could not do that to my kids! My brain made a switch right then and there (I was in the 4th grade). I started liking the brown boys. I have never looked back. Jenny, Kyle should thank you.

**This is no longer a fear of mine. I hope to get at least one red headed child, but if I don't, surely I will have a grandchild with the blessed red hair:).

Love note #8
Hands that are bigger than mine!
I have big hands. Every guy I ever dated had hands the same size as mine. Kyle had bigger hands than me! This was huge!

One of the only pictures I have of Kyle smiling (before we were engaged). This was taken after I threatened to stop giving him a back scratch if he didn't smile. Threats really do work!! Look closely, it looks like I'm even digging my nails into him to remind him of the warning/threat.

Very Handsome
(check out the sideburns!)

These are three more reasons why I fell in love with Kyle.
All things that made him very, very, sexy! Grrrrrrr!

massage on!

7 comments:

mad white woman said...

I am jealous. I could really use a good massage.

I have man hands and unfortunately, Jason has girl hands (don't tell him I said that). They are BARELY bigger than mine, which is funny since he's about eight inches taller than me. And I won't even start about his wrists being about the same size as mine... big boned, I tell you.

Vagabond Mother said...

Kyle looks like a way-better looking Michael Phelps.

I'm really impressed you are doing this. It really is fun to hear more behind your love affair.

Nat said...

Man, a nice massage sounds nice right now. Um, yes I would love to meet up with you in Provo, let me know what day you are thinking of coming down and see if it works with my schedule!

jae said...

Do you refuse to give me your new address and phone number again? For some reason, I only have emails from 2006-2007. HELP ME!!

Erin said...

I loved your cute love notes and can totally relate to #7...I have grown to accept my redness- but it is tough to be the redheaded kid

Heather said...

i didnt know the word 'sexy' was in your dictionary. i am very surprised and pleased to hear you use such a word. lol

Mike and Kari said...

What? WHAT!?! I am so showing Mike this post. He needs to step it up ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...