Congratulations Ruby, you have safely made it to 1 month! (Even after the bottle of lotion, strong guy, pokemon shieldon, Mr. Werewolf, and other various toys have accidentally landed on you or your head.) We are still getting to know you but here are a few things we have figured out so far.
You are a sleeping beauty. Isaac tells me you are a great sleeper because you never wake up even when there is a lot going on all around you! It is true, you rarely wake up to your brothers' battle cries and constant petting of your head. Keep it up girl!
You are completely mesmerized/entertained/confused by your brothers. Luke went through all of his animals today and told you what sounds they make (I think you especially loved all the sounds he made up when he didn't know what they sounded like--who knows what a rhino, giraffe and beetle sound like anyways?)
You are a sleeping beauty. Isaac tells me you are a great sleeper because you never wake up even when there is a lot going on all around you! It is true, you rarely wake up to your brothers' battle cries and constant petting of your head. Keep it up girl!
You are completely mesmerized/entertained/confused by your brothers. Luke went through all of his animals today and told you what sounds they make (I think you especially loved all the sounds he made up when he didn't know what they sounded like--who knows what a rhino, giraffe and beetle sound like anyways?)
You poor girl. You have 2 swirly cowlicks on the back of your head. Help.
You still don't know how crazy our family is.
You feel the love.
Constantly.
Your big toes have cute creases in them.
We don't know if this is permanent, but we love it!
We don't know if this is permanent, but we love it!
Isaac and Luke and discovered that the best place to play with their toys is the closest they can get to you (or the closest mom will let them get to you when you are sleeping behind a closed and locked bedroom door).
3 heads are better than one.
Unlike your brothers, you don't mind the car.
You share a similar birth mark with Luke on the back of your head and neck. Go strawberries!
You've grown.
You are still figuring out the smile thing.





20 comments:
Emily,
Your baby is so pretty. You have beautiful children. I haven't peeked over in a while. Congrats on the little girl. I'm glad you didn't have to wait forever for a daughter.
I LOVE the quotes on your sidebar. Those are awesome.
Holy cow- she's gorgeous Em! Awww--- you are so good at capturing those precious moments! Cute cute!!!!!
I can't believe that you know Bryce Leavitt. I found his blog the other day and you left a comment there. My sister knows him. Funny thing is that I didn't find it from her blog, but another friends! It's a small world.
Oh so cute. Love the trying to smile picture! Abby has a double swirl too... it's bad for a while. She's two and it's just now starting to be in control (sometimes!!) And, I have to add that I am totally jealous of that "closet" that your boys play in. I think it's bigger than my living room!! :)
She's gorgeous! Such great pictures. And i love all the love her brothers show her. Gives me hope that maybe if the other kids are older, the baby doesn't have to be tortured.
Wow, I can't believe its been a month already! Times flies. She's precious. And I love the family pic where you are all making faces!
Cute, cute pictures. Loved your blog. Love, Mom
Ruby looks so cute in her carseat. I love all your collages. Do you still use Picasa? I bet my Mac does a LOT of things I still don't know about. :) Cache has a swirly calic on the back of his head. I think it's cute, except the little bit of hair he does have back there sticks up like Dennis the Menace. :) I hope Ruby grows up to have your personality! How fun would that be?!!
You do have tons of visitors- you are a great hostess- we loved our time at your house :)
Fun to see all that's going down in Widdison town.
What a cute post. I love all the pics. You look great, by the way!
So so cute is that girl, Ruby.
And those cowlicks are gonna be fun...
:)
That pink pig picture is so cute (and don't you love that alliteration?)
Of course you can quote me. Unless I sound stupid. Then you can't. :)
Our couples challenge is an attempt to be healthy. Each day you earn 4 points as a couple. 1 point/person for exercising, and 1 point/person for eating only one treat. Every couple promises to pay $5 to the winning couple. It's worth $40 and started today, but it's not too late to join. Just leave me a team name in my comments.
She's so sweet, that's for sure. I'm glad she's survived the first month with two older brother.
I love your "crazy" family picture.
love the pics. she's a doll. i love the tiny feet and fingers and i LOVE the cowlicks. you can tell her she has eyes in the back of her head. we miss you guys. kari
So sweet!!! And what good big brothers she has. I love the cowlicks, Katelin has 2 as well. They really get fun when their hair is about 1-3 inches long.
Avery has the same strawberry birthmark there, too! It's so kissable! I love how your boys are so enamored with Ruby. So fun!
Emily she is so precious and your family is beautiful. It's fun seeing her older brothers dote on her.
Emily
You have such cite recent posts and I like how they are directed to your kids. You are a great mom!
Beautiful baby Emily--congratulations!
So so so cute. She is plumping up. Yummy. Sorry I have not kept up but then I read some of your sweetheart notes and just felt guilty. i have to think about Valentines day at some point.
Post a Comment