I was looking back on my blog seeing how much my boys have grown up and found this from Valentines Day 2008...I decided to post it again.
Hope everyone had a great Valentines Day!
Isaac and Luke's Guide on:
" 14 Ways on How to get that special Valentine to say--I'm all yours."
#1. Keep it Clean.
When you have a little runnage, make sure to lick it up, so she won't have to.

#2. Hot chocolate.
Remember, Hot Cocoa will melt her heart. Oh, and playing the "older man" by wearing a shirt with the word "College" written across the front, can't hurt.

#3. Impress her.
Impress her with things like shoving an entire s'more in your mouth.

#4. Join a band.
Preferably a rock band with red head bands and card board guitars.

#5. Don't be a grump.
Keep it light and happy, don't make this stink-eye face.

#6. The more the merrier.
Tell her, her friends can come along.

#7. Grow a Mo-Hawk.
Women are always impressed with the amount of hair you can grow.

#8. Help out around the house.
Especially in the kitchen.

#9. Compose her a song.
Better yet, sing it to her in your underwear.


#10. Share.
Sharing with that special someone, lets them know how much you care.

#11. Save the day.
Go ahead and get into that super hero costume of yours, and save the day by killing that giant green monster of a bug!...or cry and run away...


#12. Remember to Brush.
Women love minty fresh breath.

#13. For Gosh Sakes! Remember to close that lid!!

#14. Show her the love.
Wrap your arms around her and give her a great big hug, that says, I love you!

" 14 Ways on How to get that special Valentine to say--I'm all yours."
#1. Keep it Clean.
When you have a little runnage, make sure to lick it up, so she won't have to.
#2. Hot chocolate.
Remember, Hot Cocoa will melt her heart. Oh, and playing the "older man" by wearing a shirt with the word "College" written across the front, can't hurt.
#3. Impress her.
Impress her with things like shoving an entire s'more in your mouth.
#4. Join a band.
Preferably a rock band with red head bands and card board guitars.
#5. Don't be a grump.
Keep it light and happy, don't make this stink-eye face.
#6. The more the merrier.
Tell her, her friends can come along.
#7. Grow a Mo-Hawk.
Women are always impressed with the amount of hair you can grow.
#8. Help out around the house.
Especially in the kitchen.
#9. Compose her a song.
Better yet, sing it to her in your underwear.
#10. Share.
Sharing with that special someone, lets them know how much you care.
#11. Save the day.
Go ahead and get into that super hero costume of yours, and save the day by killing that giant green monster of a bug!...or cry and run away...
#12. Remember to Brush.
Women love minty fresh breath.
#13. For Gosh Sakes! Remember to close that lid!!
#14. Show her the love.
Wrap your arms around her and give her a great big hug, that says, I love you!


6 comments:
You are sooo cute! And so are your kids! I thoroughly enjoyed this post!!! THANKS!!! I especially liked the licking up your boogers part and singing in your underwear! Awesome!
Am I creepy that I remember that picture of Luke at the piano?
I've always had a big spot in my heart for him.
I love it! That makes me homesick for our little cul de sac!
That was so clever and so cute. Whose daughter are you anyway. I'm sure I'm totally reponsible for all the cleverness. Love, Mom
You do the cutest Posts on your Blog ! And your Boys have gotten so big and SO HANDSOME ! Aren't they so much fun ? They do and say the funniest things. How is it having a little Girl around the house ? I bet she rules the place - as it should be ; )
Thanks for stopping by my Blog. My Brother actually isn't in the Military. He is considered a civilian - which is even scarier ! He was a Police Officer, part of the SWAT team and a Domestic Violence Investigator in Colorado for many years. So after he retired, he decided to do something a little more exciting ( exciting to him, terrifying for us ! ) So he is over in Iraq with several other American Police Officers and they are training the Iraqi Police Officers. They are teaching them how to do a better job and how to use better force and what not. Just thought I would share that : )
I totally remember that post and loved it then and now! I loved reading all your fun nice things about Kyle! He is a keeper.
Thank you so much for hanging out today and taking my kids home with you. You are the greatest! Hopefully they weren't too much of a handful.
Post a Comment