About 10 minutes ago Luke screamed, "I gotta go poo poo in the big boy potty." We have been talking about this all day. I gave him permission to poop in his pull up while sitting on the toilet. We have been talking about it all day long and he seemed to like the idea so when he screamed for me, I figured that is what we were going to do. Nope! He did it like a big boy! I first put him on the toilet with his pants on and he said, "hey, not in my pull up!" I guess giving him permission to poop in his pants, made it not such a thrill anymore.
His face shows it all. He really wanted those monsters back.
Good job Luke, we are so proud of you!
I know I might be celebrating a tad bit early, but I wanted him to see how proud I was of him, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this new found skill of his will stick.
And in other pictures...
This is how Luke plays all day...in his bed.
(he has a tent that goes over his bed. can you spot the table?)
He puts everything in there and it used to drive me crazy (sometimes it still does) but he loves it and it entertains him. This time it was a camp out and all are were invited!


6 comments:
Hooray! I'm going to have to give it a try.
Oh the irony after your post yesterday! Here's hoping it stays!
Yay! Way to go Luke! I love the tent bed I wish I could had one!
Way to go Luke! way to be a big boy! Hope he likes his new found freedom & never looks back.
Yay! Good for Luke! And may I just say I'm a teensy bit jealous that it was that easy for you.
I'm so excited for lukey! He finally did it. Hopefully, it's all uphill from here!
Post a Comment