What do you think??
Okay, so not super duper cute pictures of either baby, but these pictures totally show how much Ruby looks like Isaac. She started out looking like Luke but at about 1 month she switched to an Ike-a-like. LOVE this baby stage.
They both had jaundice--so they have the yellow eyes and the pretty skin color.
Ruby @5 weeks
Okay, so not super duper cute pictures of either baby, but these pictures totally show how much Ruby looks like Isaac. She started out looking like Luke but at about 1 month she switched to an Ike-a-like. LOVE this baby stage.
They both had jaundice--so they have the yellow eyes and the pretty skin color.
Ruby @5 weeks
Isaac @5 weeks



6 comments:
It is crazy how much they look alike. I hope she has natural curly hair like Isaac when she gets older. So cute!
I think you are evil for making degenerate reproducers like me baby hungry.
You make mighty beautiful babies. I can't believe how much they look alike.
Ruby is going to be the jewel of the ball. Get it?
Wow, they really do look exactly the same! That's crazy! I'm sure in 13 years she'll love that she looked exactly like her older brother. ;) They're both darling, though!
yep
The second pictures look almost the same. Ruby's lips have a bit more color, which is perfect for a little girl.
yah they look like the same baby and i love that picture it is so sweet.
Post a Comment