Love Note #9
because he made me crazy
That is right. I fell in love with Kyle in part, because he made me crazy! You know that "I can't stop thinking about you" feeling, and "you make the fact that I'm failing biology okay" feeling, and "can you please just hurry up and decide you want to marry me!", feeling? That is how Kyle made me feel all of the time. In the past I had been the one who had always broken things off with the guy. My roommate was teasing me and asked me when it was this (referring to Kyle) guys turn? I was terrified. I realized that this guy wasn't EVER going to have a turn and if someone was going to be dumped, it was going to be me! I was scared and sad at the possibility that the guy I truly knew (I knew very early on) that I wanted to be with forever--could actually ruin it for me!
After Christmas Kyle drove to Arizona for a visit.
crazy in love
You can really tell in this picture who wooed who.
Kyle wasn't usually this red.
You would be one shade redder too if your girlfriend's parents were snapping pictures of you.
Say cheese!
Usually before you bring you boyfriend home you have already established a serious relationship. We decided to do things backwards. We had our very first serious conversation after Kyle met my family and after I almost broke up with him (which is another story, another love note).
Kyle, thanks for being my crazy drug.
My only C in college happened cause of you.
Be proud.
That is right. I fell in love with Kyle in part, because he made me crazy! You know that "I can't stop thinking about you" feeling, and "you make the fact that I'm failing biology okay" feeling, and "can you please just hurry up and decide you want to marry me!", feeling? That is how Kyle made me feel all of the time. In the past I had been the one who had always broken things off with the guy. My roommate was teasing me and asked me when it was this (referring to Kyle) guys turn? I was terrified. I realized that this guy wasn't EVER going to have a turn and if someone was going to be dumped, it was going to be me! I was scared and sad at the possibility that the guy I truly knew (I knew very early on) that I wanted to be with forever--could actually ruin it for me!
After Christmas Kyle drove to Arizona for a visit.
crazy in love
You can really tell in this picture who wooed who.
Kyle wasn't usually this red.You would be one shade redder too if your girlfriend's parents were snapping pictures of you.
Say cheese!
Usually before you bring you boyfriend home you have already established a serious relationship. We decided to do things backwards. We had our very first serious conversation after Kyle met my family and after I almost broke up with him (which is another story, another love note).
Kyle, thanks for being my crazy drug.
My only C in college happened cause of you.
Be proud.


8 comments:
Hey Sister Widdison! This is Elise Riedelbach... I have a really random question for you...
If you could please email me at
science.geek.elise@gmail.com
I would really appreciate it!
These love notes are fun to read. I showed Mike the pictures of Kyle not smiling and he laughed so hard and said that was indicative of Kyle.
"Fancy Nancy" is an adorable kids book. Your boys would probably not like it, but Ruby someday might. You should check it out. Just google it and it should come up. She has beautiful red hair.
Yeah... My WORST school semester ever involved Jason and another boy, or maybe two. Luckily, it ended up being worth it, despite the depression I was in. :)
Sorry to be the roommate who terrified you with that question! I'm glad it all worked out :).
I love these. Very entertaining to read. :) You guys are so cute. I'm glad you got married and have such a fun family. :) We'll be seeing you soon! ;)
hey tell jen penrod to add me to her subscribe list
All things considered, the C was worth it. Besides it was physical science and you really don't miss not understanding atomic theory.
I don't think my face is red. It must have been something with the flash...
ha ha, at least he's not making crazy face pictures for your parents!
Post a Comment