We love playing dress up with our little doll!
(All the bows that my sister made Ruby are so cute, thanks Annie!)
Ruby is about 7 weeks old in all of these pictures.
Isaac has nicknamed you b.b. and constantly tells me how much he loves you and then asks if I love you too. Daddy steals you away from me as soon as he walks in the door from work. Luke loves to rub his cheek against your soft hair and tells you how cute you are.
You are definitely cute.
(And we love that big smile of yours.)


8 comments:
I love that last picture. :) she sure is a sweetie, can't wait to meet little Miss Ruby! I like her nickname... Roo, too cute!! See ya!!
She's so cute! A girl must be so much fun!
DRESS UP ! So fun : )
Did you know we only live 8 hours apart? Hmm. There's a lot of mountains between us though. I mean a LOT. :) LOL.
She is such a cutie! I have that exact same green and white shirt for Hannah! I love to dress up Hannah too. And I love the bows! Paul always tells me to take those things off her because she is pulling them down into her face now, but they are so cute. Love the smile! Isn't it fun!
Great pictures--so cute--Keep them coming. Love, Mom who is way too far away from two very cute babies.
Wow, she is growing up really fast. She doesn't even look like a newborn anymore.
Can you believe you won?!?! Anyways, we might, but I have no idea, be coming up to Utah soon. But if not, and if it works better, we will put something together the next time your are in town. I'm so glad you won! Your family is the best (and the most attractive) and I'm really looking forward to it.
Oh my gosh! That last picture--heart-melter...
darling.
Post a Comment