The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

7 months old already?

Ruby
7 months old
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

I wasn't 100 percent excited about going private. But my Husband said he would feel better if our Blog was private. I had that option on my Blog turned to No also, but I still had crawlers looking at my Blog at least a dozen times a day. I still do because I won't go private for a few more days.

Ruby is just a doll ! It makes me wonder what Elizabeth would look like and what she would be doing. She would be about 7 months old too.

kim said...

I have mine so its not searchable, which from what I understand means that if you are searching for those words, even within blogger, you won't be able to find my blog. It doesn't stop people from being able to get to my blog from links on other people's blogs, so there is always the possibility of something weird happening, but in general, I feel pretty safe. I don't have anything that looks strange to me, although there are a couple cities that i wish I knew for sure who it is looking, but I know people in that area so I just assume its the ones I know. If only they'd all comment so I'd know for sure :)

Maren said...

you can invite as many people as you want but only 100 people can be AUTHORS on your blog. everyone reads that wrong. i have about 130 people invited to my blog.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

oh my gosh girl...looking at this cutie makes me want a baby so bad i can't even tell you. you seriously have such darling kids emily.
thanks so much for the info on the blog. I DID however read that you do have a limit of 100 readers. HOWEVER, like I have sent out probably 150 invites and they become an official 'READER' as soon as they accept the invitation. So far, 86 have accepted, and so I'm not sure what's going to happen when it gets to 100 that have accepted?? WHO KNOWS??!! (i'll keep you posted though and visa versa!) THX GIRL.

Scott and Megan said...

Emily thank you so much for your comment and posting that button on your blog. That means so much to me, wow! Thank you for always being so kind to me! xo

seven smiles said...

It goes way too fast.

(She looks even more like you here than in those other pictures you posted... :) )

Mike and Kari said...

Good idea, Emily! I like it! And your little Ruby is so adorable! She's growing up so fast :)

jandbfillmore said...

Oh my beautiful!!!! We miss you guys. Stop blogging Emily, you'll make me cry :( Okay, I lied. I want you to keep blogging (and be sure to allow me on your private blog) and keep me missing you.

Love you Widdies.

mad white woman said...

It goes even faster when it's not your own kid! I say it all the time, but she's a total doll.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...