The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Where did those curls come from??

People always wonder where Luke's curls come from.
Although I have a few curls on my side of the family the majority of the credit for the curls goes to Luke's Papa Widdison.
Here is a picture of Gma and Gpa Widdison. Grandpa is sporting his out of control beautiful curls and Grandma is wearing her million dollar smile.Wonder no more.

2 comments:

April-Benjamin said...

I loved catching up- it's so nice you live in UT in the heart of all the big family gatherings. Grandma Widdison looks gorgeous- & I can definitely see where all those curls come from. So, time for number four?

mad white woman said...

That picture is completely awesome. Well, I guess it's the hair that is completely awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...