That last few posts have been about child #2 and child #3 so I felt it time to talk about Isaac for a bit.
Isaac just finished t-ball and loved it! He pretty much has no clue how to play, but who cares, right? He had a blast.
Isaac just finished t-ball and loved it! He pretty much has no clue how to play, but who cares, right? He had a blast.
Usually they are of Ruby.
Rarely do they turn out...but wow, is he proud when they do!
"you've got to see this one mom, Ruby smiled!" He yells as he comes running in the kitchen to show me. I look at it as well as the other dozen where she is blinded.

Sometimes, he just feels the need to flash at any items that look his way.
Rarely do they turn out...but wow, is he proud when they do!
"you've got to see this one mom, Ruby smiled!" He yells as he comes running in the kitchen to show me. I look at it as well as the other dozen where she is blinded.
And last but not least, my little 5 year old is not so little anymore. I cried over this milestone...quietly.
He is so pleased and for the past 2 days just talks about riding a two wheeler all the time. He goes outside atleast a dozen times just to ride up and down the street. He is always telling me the benefits of riding a two wheeler as opposed to a bike with training wheels. Mostly he reminds me how much faster it is.
"Kyle took Isaac's training wheels off his bike yesterday. and I was pretty sure he would need to put them back on but Isaac surprised us all. He really really wanted to learn and after Kyle went around the block a couple of times with him yesterday and then today he was really determined. After church he ran upstairs to change his clothes and just kept telling me he was so excited to ride his bike. Kyle had to go back to church and I was worried Isaac would try himself and get hurt. I told him this and he said, "It's okay mom, I prayed about it. I prayed about riding my bike." I told him that was great, but prayer works better with hard work and practice (I didn't want him to get discouraged if he couldn't do it). He went outside a couple of times by himself and then came in just smiling from ear to ear. "Guess what, I can ride a two wheeler all by myself!" I was shocked and very very happy for my growing sweet little boy. He had so much faith and determination and did it! Isaac always surprises me and teaches me things daily."
Gotta love Ike!
current quote for Isaac:
Isaac teaches us about faith, and about self-defense?
Isaac is okay with growing up now...he says he will live next door. Last night we found out what he is going to be.
"I'm going to be a police man because they will give me a gun and when the robbers try to run away I get to shoot them."
(said with a lot of enthusiasm)
ahhhh, every little boys dream job:)
Except Luke--he still wants to be a farmer.


2 comments:
What a sweet little kid. Hooray for two wheels!
Cinamonade sounds gross, but glad Luke enjoyed it!
Sounds like a great kid! You have cute kids :)
Post a Comment