The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Sunday, August 30, 2009

I did it!

I went private.
If you have my old blog address on the side of your blog DON'T change it. I will keep updating it with a link to my current post on my private blog. Because I'm that nice.

2 comments:

JLynn said...

I like your new url on this one, although I like your new picture header on your old one. How's it going? Have you seen my blog lately! I know you could NEVER forget about me and my private blog. Nev-errrrrr! i've been thrilled and excited savings TONS of money on groceries. i've been playing the grocery game. I know you like games and super great deals too, so I know you'll just love it. Check out my blog and I'll be adding a list too of all the places I like to check and/or print coupons too. I'll give ya a call soon too!

Kari said...

we cleaned our church a while ago and although it was really good for us and our kids, i was suprized at how much time it took. we have a great ward and a new building, but i was really disappointed to see how poorly people take care of their own ward house. it was a great opportunity to talk to my kids about keeping our church clean because it belongs to us and is our responsibility to respect it and love it. it did make me laugh that you cleaned behind the toilets. the church does hire someone to do that stuff. kari

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...