Cinamade or Cinamonade
(ya know, like Lemonade, but not with lemons)
(ya know, like Lemonade, but not with lemons)
A Luke Creation
directions:
1 cup water
Pour in some cinnamon
stir
enjoy!
After enjoying a refreshing 2 full glasses say "mmmmm, see it's yummy!"
When my kids do things like this, or sometimes when I'm just looking at them and we are playing together I think to myself, "can I ever stop having these little creatures?" What will I ever do when they grow up?
I guess drink lots and lots of cinamonade.
Pour in some cinnamon
stir
enjoy!
When my kids do things like this, or sometimes when I'm just looking at them and we are playing together I think to myself, "can I ever stop having these little creatures?" What will I ever do when they grow up?
I guess drink lots and lots of cinamonade.


3 comments:
I just want to know if you had any! Doesn't sound too yummy to me! But what a cutie.
Sounds......refreshing? :)
So cute! Get that boy working on Jell-o, he'd think he was king of the world. You're so good at documenting these cute moments. :-)
Post a Comment