The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Club PRIVATE (again)

We hope you brush your teeth often, but even if you don't, we've decided to invite you to our private club.

We don't know the name yet.
You can help us decide!

A. Word of Widdisons (courtesy of Greg Spillsbury)
B. Widdy Widdisons
C. A Marvelous Work and the Widdisons:)
D. What would a Widdison Do?
E. Wonderful World of Widdisons
F. Something better
G. Something without a W PLEASE!

We hope you choose to stay along for the ride of OUR life. Please leave your e-mail address (I will erase it asap). And don't forget to vote for a name!

Long time friends, new friends, family friends, friend of a friend, and, strangers--who are nice, and'hey I barely know you but I think you are cool' and even those, 'I used to know you but not anymore' are invited to join our private club.

We will become exclusive sometime in the next 2 weeks--I have 100PLUS invites so plenty of room--don't be shy.

Club on.

And for those of you who have private blogs and haven't gotten around to inviting me, here is all the info you need:

emily.widdison@gmail.com

15 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

why did I post again? So I can make it to the top of the blog roll again. :)

Ashlee Marie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alicia and Daniel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelli said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nate and Penny Baker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vagabond Mother said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alicia said...

I want in. I think you have my email. :)

Ashley Funk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LANGFORDS said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Curry Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KMDuff said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jae said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
summer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Becky J. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...