Flashback Friday: Tingey Times
summer 2002-summer 2003
I like to think that Tyler is not choking Natalie or threatening her with a golf club in this picture, but just doing an adorable pose for the camera.
summer 2002-summer 2003
(I think I found out I was pregnant with Isaac a few days later)
(with her red headed side kick)
I will have many more flashback Friday's about friends because I have had so many good ones! But today my flashback friday is a tribute to the Tingeys! Most especially Natalie! If you don't know the Tingeys you should.
Natalie and Tyler befriended their upstairs roomies (the Widdisons) and were always happy to share. They not only shared their cheese and laundry facilities, but also their parenting skills and philosophies. They already had expertise in that area and we were childless so we marveled and awed at their excellence.
We still do.
Thanks for putting up with us our first year of marriage. We would live in your upstairs apartment ANY day of the week.
I love you Natalie (and that cute fam of yours too)
xoxo,
Emily



3 comments:
Maybe we could live in their basement?
-Kyle
Are you really going private?
Awww, thanks for the awesome post!! You guys are the greatest! And Kyle you can live in our basement anytime, we'd even finish it if you wanted to live in it! :) Those were good time weren't they! I like the pic of you and Kade, don't think I have ever seen that one.
Post a Comment