The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Friday, July 16, 2010

In anticiaption...


...of the new little one soon to be entering our lives I have been looking through old baby pictures of the kiddos. They were so beautiful, not to mention well behaved:).

(Luke, Isaac, and Ruby--during their 1st week at home)

We are impatiently waiting to welcome another one of these sometime in the next week (please). I have never had to wait the last week before...and it is torture. Ruby and Luke were 9 days early (Luke was induced) and Isaac was over 2 weeks early. I think he or she really wants us to get our Aflac money...but I don't care so much anymore...I'm just cranky and uncomfortable!

9 comments:

jae said...

You really do make the cutest babies! I can't wait to hear some news!

Karie said...

I'm on pins and needles!!

Kami Milliron said...

OH MY HECK, the anticipation of what you're having is killing me ! I seriously cannot wait.

And hello, your kids are SO sweet and adorable. And they were all SO beautiful and precious as babies. You and Kyle make some cute kids : )

Kami Milliron said...

Oh and as far as the names you have picked out . . I LOVE Ellie for a girl ( of course ) but I also like Maisy. It goes well with the name Ruby. And a boy, I love the name Caleb or Cole. Luke and Isaac are such cool but traditional sounding names. So I like Caleb and Cole because they are the same way.

Just my opinion : )

Poppy said...

Hurry up little baby! We want to know who you will be. I'm sorry about the wait. When Dyl came a week late, I thought I'd die! Hopefully you won't be late!

Poppy said...

PS...yo have every right to be cranky!

The Fillmore Family said...

Cute pictures! It will be so fun to hear what you have. Love, Mom

Becky J. said...

Oh, I hope it comes soon, too! You sure make cute babies!

Kami Milliron said...

Um, I am DYING to hear if you had the baby ! Tell me, tell me, tell me ! I think I am MORE ANXIOUS to know what you're having : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...