The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Friday, July 09, 2010

Happy 4th of July weekend!

On July 2nd we hammered on the porch. We know how to party! Ruby thought it was alright, but then took to a more feminine household chore.

We had a very low key 3rd of July. We planned on going to the flag ceremony and breakfast in our neighborhood...but we slept in until 7:30 am and missed it. Wow- they start early! We enjoyed a nice stroll with Kyle's father's day present to himself (it is his wheelbarrow--tips just like one, but has a safety latch so you can also use it as a wagon--he is very proud of his purchase and the kids love it.) Then we went home and made our own big breakfast. After working hard all day in the yard and in the house we enjoyed a BBQ on the back porch and then lit up the sky with our firework show. The boys loved it! (sorry no pictures)






July 4th--we went to church--loved the patriotic songs (always do) and then Kyle took the boys to Hooper for dinner while Ruby and I napped, hung out and ate popsicles, relaxed and crafted a bit (the green U is really not that lime color but the flash kept making it look like that...it is very cute in person and I hung it in Ruby's room.)

FINALLY a girl to play house with! So much fun Ruby
Just have to point out that 90% of Ruby's clothes come from her Aunt Annie. Thanks Annie, we love them!! We love hand me downs...especially cute ones!!

6 comments:

Anne said...

Loved your pics. I actually took a few pictures in Las vegas and will hopefully post tomorrow. Thanks for worrying about me and checking on me. Fun Fourth, you make everything fun.

Em Russ said...

my girls have that red dress and I LOVE it. So cute on your Ruby too. If you guys make it to Hooper again soon call me. I will be there till the 23rd and I'd love to see you.

JLynn said...

Ruby is a babe. I love her festive fourth of july outfits. very cute.

jae said...

That little Ruby is a cutie! I can't wait to see if she gets a sister or brother!! Won't be long now!!

seven smiles said...

so cute! (I recognize that little dress...it brings back memories...)

spideybrian said...

Too cute!! LOVE the pics!!

I'm actually glad to read of your ultrasound check ups! My Dr and midwife were nervous for me too, since I measured small the last trimester, but my babies came out fine as well...Drs are funny sometimes. Can't wait to find out what it is!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...