The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Monday, July 05, 2010

A great birthday!

I had a great birthday this year. It wasn't the traditional kind--wrapped presents, cake, candles...but it was GREAT! Kyle took Friday off of work for my birthday present. We went out for breakfast (yummy all you can eat french toast at Kneaders:), went to sundance and and walked around with our lolly pops, spent a good part of the day at my Great Grandparents Isaac and Elsie's cabin in Wildwood, then I got a nap while my brother Benjamin and his wife April took our boys to Pirate Island, then we later met up to go to the movies (Toy Story 3--Ruby did awesome!), and then we went home (exhausted but content). I can't remember if we watched a movie or if I just collapsed into bed but it was a great day! Then the next week we went out with our friends for dinner and got yummy mint shake at Emmet and Ethel's. A great celebration!!

Wildwood
"the Brown cabin"
The boys had a blast playing with Tyler, Jacob and Joshua. Uncle Benjamin caught a snake that attacked Isaac's poor nose and mouth:). Uncle Benjamin and April also took the boys on a hike since poor little way too pregnant me could not even think about going hiking (this was earlier in the week when Kyle was still working). We also got to have my brother's kids over at our house while they went to a wedding dinner...they had a blast dressing up and running wild.


Ruby is a true mountain girl. She would laugh and giggle everytime she saw the water and she kept pointing at it saying "waalo" to make sure we saw it too! She also enjoyed dressing up as a ninja--which she did all by herself. Aunt April helped her find her feminine side and walked around with her in high heels. She also enjoyed her favorite food--"popcoles"


Sundance with the family...we have been going here ever since Isaac was a baby.
Now to the next celebration--the BIRTHday of this baby!
My babies usually come about a week early--so maybe only 14 more days. No aflac money, but a baby is pretty good too.

5 comments:

mad white woman said...

Oh, glad you had a good day. I'm looking at this picture of you wondering how many people hate you b/c a.) you never look more than 7 months pregnant and b.) you have your babies EARLY. Don't count me in though, I don't hate.

kim said...

Mine always come early, too, so even though I look huge at the end, I won't hate you either. :) Happy Birthday!

The Fillmore Family said...

I'm still hoping you wait for the money. Hang in there. I loved the pictures. I've been up late doing some lists for the clinic--going to bed now, Love,Mom

J♥M said...

Happy late Birthday! I am so glad that you enjoyed your special day!

The Fillmore Family said...

Ok, here is our contribution to your names list: Leonardo, Antonio, Juan,
Edwin, Manuel, Fernando, Daroio, Mynor, Julian,Wilson Alberto Diaz, Eduardo Emmanuel, Feliciano Fermin, Luis Fernando, Douglas Ricardo, Manuel Tambriz, Miguel Alberto, Candido Valdemar, Ruigy Mardoqueo, Diego, Edbgar Ernesto, Christian Alexander, Saqueo, Pablo Florian, Amilcar,Estuardo, Donaldo, Felipe, Pascual, Santos, Adolf, Hector, Sergio Moises Antonio Aju, Marco Vinicio, Shall I go on??? I just spent 4 hours last night typing a list from Tio Juan's. Shall I continue? I'm sure we could find a really good one for you. They all have 4 names. How about Byron Amilcar or Sergio Emilio, or Alex Roidolfo. I bet my list is the best and I have so many more where those came from. Love, Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...