The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

baby update

Besides the baby having a disgusting habit of sucking his/her toes...everything else looks good! Which is what I told the doctors all along. Measuring small from about 30-32 weeks on is just what I do...BUT when they measure the baby, he/she always measures right on for the due date...trust me people, I FEEL the baby all the way back to my tail bone...so even though he/she isn't sticking way out in front (today I was only 3 weeks behind), he/she is putting lots of strain on my back end!!

We're excited to meet this little bundle soon!

5 comments:

seven smiles said...

That's good news! You're almost there.

Jessica said...

i can't wait to see what you're having! i'm glad everything is measuring good with the baby and i hope the next month flies by for you! i always feel like the last month lasts longer than the previous 8.

Anne said...

So glad things are good, so jealous you don't gain like a whale like me. Hang in there, you saw how much I didn't function at the end. The final countdown, July is tomorrow.

Stacie said...

I've just caught up...I was WAY behind on the blog reading. Looks like you guys have been BUSY! Glad to hear your pregnancy is going well despite the diabetes issue (and really? how have you managed all the ultrasounds without peeking?!).

Lots of great pictures of your cute kids. Good luck with baby #4! I'll be checking back more often!

larainydays said...

I sure hope this baby is cute because he/she has a lot to live up to with his/her brothers and sister. I'm glad you're almost at the finish/starting line.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...