Remember Spring Break?
I do.
Here is our final day at the beach. I have some really cute pictures below of when we were at the beach together 3 years ago. I tried to take similar shots because I love to compare.
Tingeys and the Widdisons 2010
I do.
Here is our final day at the beach. I have some really cute pictures below of when we were at the beach together 3 years ago. I tried to take similar shots because I love to compare.
Tingeys and the Widdisons 2010
Last days of school. Luke and Isaac rocked it in preschool and kindergarten! They both had awesome teachers!

We are still doing lots of yard work but we managed to throw in a Widdison BBQ. Ruby loved all the attention she got from her grandparents and aunts and uncles.
Grandpa locked the kids in the trailer, but they didn't seem to mind.







No comments:
Post a Comment