OOPS...MY PICTURES AND OTHER NEWS DISAPPEARED MOSTLY SO i WILL HAVE TO DO IT LATER. I'M SICK WITH A SINUS INFECTION AND GOING TO TAKE A NAP!
In other news, Luke has said over the past few days:
"There is nobody in this town for me to play with. There are no BOY 4 year olds."
"This Town has no 4 year olds. This was a bad move, a very bad move."
So, I guess I need to find us some 4 year olds in the neighoborhood but I'm not that motivated. Luke tends to play well with just himself and when he does have a friend over, I have to constantly remind him to play with them or else they just end up playing with Isaac and he plays by himself in some corner. But, we'll see if we can find some 4 year olds anyhow---but they must love scientists. Maybe I'll put a want ad in the newspaper!
Wednesday, June 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Bummer about the GD! 54 days doesn't seem like too long, you can do it! My sister had GD with her last pregnancy but didn't want to do insulin because of the effects to the baby. She was able to control it (the best the doctor had ever seen in any GD patient) with diet and exercise alone, but it was tough! Good luck with everything!
Well, if Gavin and I can ever find a way out there...I've got the perfect 4 year old.
Too bad you didn't move by us. We also have a shortage of 4 year old boys so Jake and Luke could be great friends!
Hang in there with the GD--I live in dread of that happening, and I've had to have the longer test with both my pregnancies, but have been lucky so far that it always ended up being negative. Just think how good that first sugar you get to eat will taste!
All I can say is I'm sorry...
:(
xo
Okay, can you just PLEASE mail me the gender envelope . . I'm dying here ; )
Post a Comment