The Party Van and Us

The Party Van and Us

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Father's Day 2010

Happy Father's Day wishes--to the most incredible Dad in the world!
(according to these little people)
Isaac declared this the best Father's Day ever!
(he was eating his favorite breakfast at the time--butterscotch biscuits)
but I hope he feels that way about his Dad's day every year:)

Kyle really is a great Father. He is patient and kind and is such a great teacher to our kids. We are so lucky to have him! He works so hard for our family and we really appreciate it! He worked really hard to get all three kids lined up to go down the slide together...you can tell by his face in this picture that it wasn't easy!!

Every morning when I got get Ruby from her crib she let's me know that I was not who she was wanting.
"I want dada" she say's immediately. With Kyle's new job she doesn't get to see him in the morning anymore so I usually reply, "me too!" Then she looks for him around the house. We all miss Dad when he isn't around!!
After church The boys went on a bike ride to the park and the girls met up with them in the stroller.
Look at Kyle, doesn't he look like he is enjoying his special day!?


We are glad we got you and we hope you are glad you got us--but even if you aren't, you are stuck with us forever so tough luck!


We love you Daddy!

2 comments:

Anne said...

great tribute. We think Kyle is pretty okay too.

mad white woman said...

Oh, what a good dad. When did Ruby grow up? She doesn't look like a baby anymore. Still cute, but she's so big all of a sudden!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...