We love too many things about Arizona but here are just a few...
Cousins!
Cousins are the best and we have lots of them in Arizona--including the new addition--Fillmore Grandchild #33, Amelia! The kids were in heaven and never wanted to leave!
Swimming!
I tortured my niece Sadie and my boys by having Sadie be their swim teacher for a week. She is super sweet and I felt bad making her be the "bad guy." Luke screamed at the top of his lungs 3 out of the 5 lessons. I couldn't help but laugh most of the time. But, Isaac can swim okay now and he is always trying to do better, "mom, tell me if my arms are big now? tell me if my bum is sticking to far into the air? okay?" Luke will go everywhere with his floaties. Now, I just have to figure out how to keep up their swim skills in Utah so that we don't have to start all over again next summer in AZ.
I tortured my niece Sadie and my boys by having Sadie be their swim teacher for a week. She is super sweet and I felt bad making her be the "bad guy." Luke screamed at the top of his lungs 3 out of the 5 lessons. I couldn't help but laugh most of the time. But, Isaac can swim okay now and he is always trying to do better, "mom, tell me if my arms are big now? tell me if my bum is sticking to far into the air? okay?" Luke will go everywhere with his floaties. Now, I just have to figure out how to keep up their swim skills in Utah so that we don't have to start all over again next summer in AZ.

Friends!
We were lucky ducks and got a visit from the Thatchers. The kids picked up right where they left off and we loved having them!! Move closer Thatchers please!
Had a fun get together with some gals from high school. I love these people!!
Family Fun!
We took a family outing to the falcon field museum. The kids' favorite part was the mini airplane. They would have played with it all day if they could have!

I found the boys wrapped up in each other one night. Luke had rolled off his pad on the floor and onto Isaac's.
liked the water, loved the puppy, loved grandma's house
Still her favorite words lately are NO and STOP....where is my sweet Roobles and bits??

Ruby has discovered that putting her fingers in her ears creates a sound barrier. I don't know if she is ignoring me or tying to drown out her brothers banter in the back seat. But it sure is funny!!
It was so much fun to be with 2 of my sisters in Arizona. Crazy that we are sisters--we all look so different.
Pine!
On our way out of town we stopped at the cabin that my dad built. The kids were in heaven. They loved exploring and seeing elk and playing in the tree house (which my dad also built). Thanks mom and dad! We miss you!
The last pic in this collage is of Kyle and Ruby--my dad carried me in the same back pack carrier when I was a little girl...too fun! Ruby loved it!
The last pic in this collage is of Kyle and Ruby--my dad carried me in the same back pack carrier when I was a little girl...too fun! Ruby loved it!





4 comments:
Love the pics. That cute Ruby needs some longer hair she looks so much like her gorgeous brothers. Happy birthday yesterday. Hope it was a super day. Need a quiet moment to call...It is so hot here. We loved having you here but enjoy the cooler weather in Utah.
We are so glad you were able to spend a little time at the cabin. Love, Mom
I loved all the pictures. It's kind of funny that you think you sisters all look so different. You may have different colored hair and complexions but believe me, when you are all together like that there are more similarities than I used to think. You definitely look like sisters. Love, Mom
This is a fun update for me for many reasons:
1. Janae Jensen! (Does she still go by Janae?) Is she on Facebook? We need to reconnect!
2. I have fond memories of your family's cabin. In fact, in my wedding video is a picture of you and I on the bench we made during one of my visits to your cabin. Fun memories. :)
3. Your sisters look just like your parents! It's crazy. And you look like...well, didn't you always say the red hair came from your grandpa (or something like that?).
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment